What are you listening to? Volume 6.0

God Given - NIN. Spittin' in religion's eye since...whenever NIN was formed, or whatever term is applied to a one-man band.

I think I've heard some Placebo...but I don't remember if I liked`em or not. I'll have to check them out if I can make time in my busy schedule *roll eyes*

Conflict - Disturbed. Yeah, I've regressed. EN-EM-Y!

I know of at least two other times...but then I haven't been here that long.

No More Sorrow - LP. Not sure why, it's probably my least favorite LP song... and now Head Down - NIN

Zero-Sum - NIN

"Shame on us, doomed from the start
May God have mercy on our dirty little hearts...
...And all we ever were, just zeroes and ones..."

Sums it up right now...

I think I've heard some Placebo...but I don't remember if I liked`em or not. I'll have to check them out if I can make time in my busy schedule *roll eyes*

Conflict - Disturbed. Yeah, I've regressed. EN-EM-Y!
Go wash your mouth out! There's no such thing as regression with Disturbed, there is reflection sure, but not regression! No,. don't say that! *covers David's ears* Haha. Naw it's all good. Was watching the Prayer vid yesterday and am ashamed to say its the only clip of theirs I don't have saved to my phone. I forgot. How the hell could I?! *carwls into a corner and rocks back and forth crying*

Criminal - Disturbed [:-} :clap: :eek:k:

Hello Operator - The White Stripes

< the best in the world, **** Disturbed. The White Stripes = raw talent.

edit. I fear I'm going to get gang raped now.
Not by me, but David likes the groupie mentality, so if we don't get you, he's sure to ;) The more conversions to Disturbed the merrier I believe...

As for White Stripes. Please. At least throw up something with a bit more backbone. Had you said Nine Inch Nails I could (almost) believe you. Smashing Pumpkins had their time, they were good but they're now audibly diluted. White Stripes is barely worth a mention. Wannabes maybe. If they're to reach a pinnacle in their career they haven't done so yet. Get back to me when they have. Maybe. :-/

Edit: Touche Nailz. In this war I'm glad I'm on your side.

Heheheh...and here we have the Disturbed Priestess, Ravyn...careful what you say, she might bite your head off.

Only - NIN

Back