what happend that was funny after seeing a lp video?

lpp

what was ur most funniest moment after seeing an lp video?

mine was papercut i got paraniod afterword....

lol

for like 3 days

come on ppl there has to be something that was funny after seeing one of
linkin park's videos

i dont know what the hell your talking about..nothing really happend, i smiled for the rest of the day..meh

LinkinPark924 said:
In the end video... I dunno y but i started laughing when i saw that big whale thingy fly past mike. I found it funny, dunno i'm ****ed up :p

lol......So did I
I dunno I just burst out laughing and my sister was like" Why are you laughing" I told her it was because of the whale :p lol

Oh yeah, I was in a good mood after I saw how Kids with Sticks did the flying whale of ITE video, that was friggin hilarious!

Funniest thing.... a friend of mine who is crazy 'bout Linkin Park wouldnt stop playing the air guitar after seeing Faint.

ForgottenKid said:
Funniest thing.... a friend of mine who is crazy 'bout Linkin Park wouldnt stop playing the air guitar after seeing Faint.

i got paranoid after seeing papercut

for like 3 days

After watching the video Faint my sister just started going crazy about Chester

shes like Chester this Chester that..I'm like woah!! calm down lady!

Mike Shinoda's Gurl said:
lol......So did I
I dunno I just burst out laughing and my sister was like" Why are you laughing" I told her it was because of the whale :p lol

lol I gotta admit, that was pretty friggin' funny. I thought it was a plane at first.

Chaz's facial expression in Papercut always makes me laugh...

And for some reason there's a bit in Crawling where I always think that one of the band members has like a car suspended over their head o_O I still don't for the life of me know what it is...

VinnyTheory said:
i dont know what the hell your talking about..nothing really happend, i smiled for the rest of the day..meh

Same here.

Oh, and Papercut freaks me out! I can't watch that video, I start thinking there are bugs on me!

Well, nothing much here either >_<

I laughed several minutes after seeing the awesome waterbottle spraying effect in Faint though :p

Back