What if we had to marry a fellow member

Uhmm, what was the name of this topic again ??

I'm gonna have to like ... start moderating or something ...

Bring this to life as well!!!

Tori, You will learn to be the submissive Queen that I need.

And I never did get my lunch with you at the local Mexican restaurant. :cool:

RegisteredAndEducated said:
Bring this to life as well!!!

Tori, You will learn to be the submissive Queen that I need.

And I never did get my lunch with you at the local Mexican restaurant. :cool:
Me, submissive? Never in my life.

I don

GF Admin said:
In a fantasy world I would marry Builder, paste some tittys on him and make him tuck his sack & Jack back between his legs. Why marry Builder? He fishes, drinks, can build stuff and knows who Hando is.

Goddamnit Nazz. I knew you had ulterior motives.

Lethalfind said:
I think I would like to marry Builder. Just as long as he would promis to whisper sweet nothings to me often, with his Aussie accent.
My my my, how much that has changed!!

bec said:
I'm going the safe route and pick Eddo...I like to wear the pants in the house and I don't think Outlaw would allow that. I don't think Eddo would put up much of a fight. :D

I'd have to fight Bec for Eddo. He's halfway normal. :D

ToriAllen said:
Are you challenging my assessment?

Damn straight... I'm not screwed up, I have no emotional problems and I have no baggage.. I'm free as a bird and confident as a lion. ;)

RoyalOrleans said:
Welcome to Idiotland, population you and about three others at this time. Enjoy your stay.

Please flush.

I was already there before you started swinging your weenie.. so, don't flatter yourself... what more can you do? Ban me?

wez said:
I was already there before you started swinging your weenie.. so, don't flatter yourself... what more can you do? Ban me?

I flatter myself well. No I won't ban you, but I can make sure that you stay piss yellow for your tenure here.

Either way, I don't care. Just stop the idiotic double posting and ****.

RoyalOrleans said:
I flatter myself well. No I won't ban you, but I can make sure that you stay piss yellow for your tenure here.

Either way, I don't care. Just stop the idiotic double posting and ****.

That'll learn me to bow to your assholery.:rolleyes:

Back