What if we had to marry a fellow member

Just a question... why is the double posting so bad? Since we can't edit our comments while banned to the idiot box, sometimes it's the only choice when a second thought hits us. No need to flip out. Just asking.

Because we said so, and that's all the answer you need..

48 more hours in the box for asking stupid questions.

phreakwars said:

I need to pull out my hockey helmet.. weenies flying everywhere.

I never did understand that pet peeve of mods.. it's a chatline for **** sake.:eek:

phreakwars said:

Calm down. I thought it messed up the site or something.

Can we just have one night hard passionate sex, no strings.:eek: Or do we have to put up with the ramblings of the member "forever":confused:

tiredofwhiners said:
Can we just have one night hard passionate sex, no strings.:eek: Or do we have to put up with the ramblings of the member "forever":confused:

I don't remember "No Divorce" as being a stipulation... if you want to get some and get out, I guess you can do that too...

As for marriage...
I just helped an old family friend move this weekend.

She has been married to the same man for 34 years, they have two daughters and are members of a church (he was the minister of the local church) that does not believe in divorce unless one is physically abusing the other...

Her husband thought it was a good idea to have an affair with a member of the church...BOTH of them could loose their job AND have a hard time getting another job with ANY church organization as a result of their actions...

Before we packed up the computer I helped this friend hack into his email so she could see FOR SURE what was going on. Reading his own words to this other woman was the VERY beginning of her accepting what has really happened.

After seeing that, I don't plan on EVER getting married again...

Lethalfind said:
As for marriage...
She has been married to the same man for 34 years, they have two daughters and are members of a church (he was the minister of the local church) that does not believe in divorce unless one is physically abusing the other...
Is he going to allow a divorce if physical abuse is the only reason accepted? Because, if not, she could beat the **** out of him.

ToriAllen said:
Is he going to allow a divorce if physical abuse is the only reason accepted? Because, if not, she could beat the **** out of him.

LMAO! I was just gonna say that! :)

Lethalfind said:
She has been married to the same man for 34 years, they have two daughters and are members of a church (he was the minister of the local church) that does not believe in divorce unless one is physically abusing the other.

I wonder how he's going to explain this one to his fellow congregation members?

He sounds like an ass.

ToriAllen said:

He actually blackmailed her into agreeing to the divorce.
She is about the size of my 9 year old, she is SO small, she couldn't beat him if she wanted, she would have to get a step ladder to reach his face to begin with. Nor is she like that at all. She is VERY soft hearted and sweet. Which is probably why she got run over to begin with. She wanted to save the marriage AND go to counseling, he was not interested.
He told her if you don't give me the divorce, I will go to court and get alimony AND take half the value of the house...give me the divorce and I will only take the half value of the house...She makes alot of money in her career so she did what he asked but is absolutely crushed about it.
He seems perfectly happey being a hypocrit spouting bullshit about his religion when he himself doesn't believe the very foundational beliefs of that religion.

Ahhlee said:
I wonder how he's going to explain this one to his fellow congregation members?

He sounds like an ass.

He was forced to resign his position as the minister of the church and has moved to California and is working for another church run company out there. He has been telling people its her fault and that she left him...I know this because we 'accessed' his emails...

What goes around, comes around. He will get his, especially in a community like an SDA one...they are not forgiving of this kind of behavior with their church employees.

Lethalfind said:
He actually blackmailed her into agreeing to the divorce.
She is about the size of my 9 year old, she is SO small, she couldn't beat him if she wanted, she would have to get a step ladder to reach his face to begin with. Nor is she like that at all. She is VERY soft hearted and sweet. Which is probably why she got run over to begin with. She wanted to save the marriage AND go to counseling, he was not interested.
He told her if you don't give me the divorce, I will go to court and get alimony AND take half the value of the house...give me the divorce and I will only take the half value of the house...She makes alot of money in her career so she did what he asked but is absolutely crushed about it.
He seems perfectly happey being a hypocrit spouting bullshit about his religion when he himself doesn't believe the very foundational beliefs of that religion.

I never knew there were so many douches in the world.

There's only one guy here who I think is the cat's meow but he'll never know it because I am ridiculously shy... and it's pointless. :p

Phantom said:
There's only one guy here who I think is the cat's meow but he'll never know it because I am ridiculously shy... and it's pointless. :p

Oh I know who it is.. And will sell any an all information to the highest bidder..

Back