What if we had to marry a fellow member

ToriAllen said:
Opps. Blame spell-check. Apparently, plebe is a term used for first year US Military Academy students.
Pleb it is.

Sex deprivation and an overactive imagination are a dangerous combination. The effect is similar to that of beer. The longer the deprivation, the lower the standards. In this order:
No deprivation: Gorgeous
One month deprivation: Cute
Six months deprivation: Average
One year deprivation: Has a twat (Penis for Vorty)
Five or more years deprivation: Has a hole of some sort

well sometimes a little bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothin'

Ok for one I am married to a memeber so i pick 8ball....

But to get to some recent comments....Kommrad dont hate on me just because i could kick your ass in a good ol' fight, phreak i think it was said i was plain janeish....Yes by the picture i have posted might have one assume that but that only makes what.....NEWAYS....All i gotta say is i would do things that could make your head spin and come wanting more...(IE 8ball)
AND RAE..THANK YOU THANK YOU..GOTTA LOVE THE GEORGIA BOYS! ;)

Anna Perenna said:
R & E + Tori Allen:

I'm all for you guys role playing as king and queen, but for the love of all that is good in the kingdom, please learn the CORRECT abbreviation of the word "plebeian":

It's PLEB.

Not Plebe. Or Pleeb.

You plebs :p

Well, TA, at least the PLEB knows how to spell her title, such things are below us anyways... lol.. :cool:

Gray~Gal said:
Ok for one I am married to a memeber so i pick 8ball....

But to get to some recent comments....Kommrad dont hate on me just because i could kick your ass in a good ol' fight, phreak i think it was said i was plain janeish....Yes by the picture i have posted might have one assume that but that only makes what.....NEWAYS....All i gotta say is i would do things that could make your head spin and come wanting more...(IE 8ball)
AND RAE..THANK YOU THANK YOU..GOTTA LOVE THE GEORGIA BOYS! ;)

Hey GG, you know how we do, nobody does it like a DSGB!! :cool:

AIG:I think we'd meld like oil and water. But wow, is she beautiful or what! She'd be my trophy wife until she mowed me down with her AK47 screaming "ALLAH AKHBAR!!!!!"

AK47? HA! shops for bigger weapon .

From the desk of RoyalOrleans...

Lethalfind wants to ride Space Mountain.

AIG would skewer me with a bayonet in my sleep.

SD87, I'd just have to kill her to shut her up.

ToriAllen would be a good match with me, however the husband and whole already involved thing gets in the way.

Vortex would be a perfect match, if I were into men. My neighbor is a fruit, by the way. I mean queer... you people like to be called queer. Right?

tizz... as the old Gunny used to say, "The bitch bit my finger.".

TheJenn88 how I wish you were my age and lived in Georgia. I'd invite you over for Bridge and coffee cake.

Anna Perenna??? Who the **** are you?

skategreen has a lot of good qualities... probably too good for me.

angie has a lot of good qualities... braver than me for bringing a kid into the world.

RoyalOrleans said:
angie has a lot of good qualities... braver than me for bringing a kid into the world.
Damn. I had no idea I was so popular with the guys! Almost makes me wish I was single again! :p

angie said:
Damn. I had no idea I was so popular with the guys! Almost makes me wish I was single again! :p

Yeah... life sucks. Then again, as long as my plates are clean... I'll be just fine.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Poor Anna. All we know for certain is that you are an IDIOT. Of that, we are absolutely convinced! ;)

Although I will never understand it, some people, are just drawn to idiots like moths to the fire; must be a sympathy thing. :rolleyes:

This post from a guy whose entire repertoire of negative adjectives seems to consist of only one very weak word - "idiot";

And who cannot stop replying to my posts.

RegisteredAndEducated said:
Well, at least the PLEB knows how to spell her title, such things are below us anyways... lol.. :cool:

Well, if you insist on getting into semantics about it - a pleb is an uneducated vulgarian, not necessarily a "commoner".

(Look to King Henry the 8th if you need an example).

The word (as ruler) you are looking for, is prole (as in, member of the proletariat).

If you want to call everyone "beneath" you a pleb, you're going to have to maintain some sort of degree of education that is higher than theirs.

Including knowing how to not only spell your insults, but how to define them :p

And since a pleb like yourself sees it easy to declare himself king, I hereby declare myself Goddess of Pedantry (and Sex).

Aww yeah.

RegisteredAndEducated said:
Well, at least the PLEB knows how to spell her title, such things are below us anyways... lol.. :cool:
Us? You are still a pleb, yourself.

Anna Perenna said:
Well, if you insist on getting into semantics about it - a pleb is an uneducated vulgarian, not necessarily a "commoner".
If you want to call everyone "beneath" you a pleb, you're going to have to maintain some sort of degree of education that is higher than theirs.
Including knowing how to not only spell your insults, but how to define them :p
And since a pleb like yourself sees it easy to declare himself king, I hereby declare myself Goddess of Pedantry (and Sex).
Aww yeah.
Actually, the word pleb in ancient Rome referred to commoners not necessarily the uneducated, though they usually were. You are thinking of the English use of the word.

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
1. Everyone should be equal

2. Tori is NOT the queen of GF. The queen of GF is Vortex.

1. While equality would be 'nice', it's not natural.... ****ing communist...
2. While I'm sure Vortex is considered a hottie in some circles, Tori will always be the queen!

ToriAllen said:
Us? You are still a pleb, yourself.

Oh Tori, I am starting to like you :)

ToriAllen said:
You are thinking of the English use of the word.

And do we not speak English here? :D

p.s. I am also the Goddess of Neology. Just in case I ever need to backpedal.

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
1. Everyone should be equal

2. Tori is NOT the queen of GF. The queen of GF is Vortex.

Everyone will never be equal. This is a corrupt board, for corrupt people!

Besides, Tori declared it first.

I think Vortex would make a beautiful princess. But then, he can always claim to be a God. I do believe the position is open!

Back