What is/was your Best Subject in school?

Strongest Subject?

• English/Writing/Reading

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Math

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Science (specify)

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • History/Government

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 19.1%

• Total voters
Make no mistake sweetheart, what I'm doing right now is very much entitled to the word "work." Granted I didn't hold down the "Late Night Pick-up window" by scraping the edges of the Frosty machine, but I do, however, have a major that requires most, if not all, of my weekends to be sacrificed.

weeztones said:
Make no mistake sweetheart, what I'm doing right now is very much entitled to the word "work." Granted I didn't hold down the "Late Night Pick-up window" by scraping the edges of the Frosty machine, but I do, however, have a major that requires most, if not all, of my weekends to be sacrificed.

cry me a ****in river...

SeXeN said:
dude quit ****in dissin on her, what the hell is your ****in problem

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You ACTUALLY used the word "dissin". I mean, I thought that word entered my head, and then when I look back.....YOU ACTUALLY SAID "DISSIN"!!! Way to go Fresh Prince, you win. I'm crossin my arms, tiltin back, and hearin what you got to spit! LOL

weeztones said:

As do i, (criminal psychology working with the FBI) but if i plan on paying for my college i must work weekends and study on evenings on weeknights and mornings on weekends.

Believe me i know what work is.

Late night pickup window? I work at an italian resturaunt in san francisco.

The tips i make in one night is more you could make in a day.

I'm paying for my college too, it's just free. And when did this become a salary war? No, not celery war, that's what you bypass on your way to the ho hos.

ohh yay! free college for you.

Wonderful. Well not everyone gets stuff handed to them.

It became a SALARY war when you decided i worked at the late night pick up windows at wendys.

Roxy said:
ohh yay! free college for you.

Wonderful. Well not everyone gets stuff handed to them.

It became a SALARY war when you decided i worked at the late night pick up windows at wendys.

Ugh, it got handed to me because of the hard work and time I put in before college.

You assumed I didn't work, so I equivocately assumed you worked somewhere the Manager didn't keep tabs on the amount of Ice Cream in the machine.

weeztones said:
Ugh, it got handed to me because of the hord work and time I put in before college.

You assumed I didn't work, so I equivocately assumed you worked somewhere the Manager didn't keep tabs on the amount of Ice Cream in the machine.

I put plenty of hard work into college.

But the fact that im not involved in sports, im not a minority, a band geek or poorer then my current rate of poor. (which is infact WAY DOWN there) I cant get a scholorship.

They base the financial aide on my moms inome so supposedly we have this extra 4000 dollars just alying around to pay for my college. so i dont egt aide.

bastards.

Anyways, i didnt mean to rant, i just hate this system we have.

Oh the system sucks!!!! I had to be perfect in high school to even be considered. As much as a white female gets the shaft, there's some sort of KY applied, a white male gets it chaffed without warning. The only reason I got what I did was because the state of Louisiana REQUIRES in-state students with 27+ ACT scores and like 3.8 and higher GPA's to have tuition paid for. That and I was lucky enough to hit a little white ball straight enough for some more money to get thrown in there.

Back