What is your favorite LP cd?

• Hybrid Theory

Votes: 45 42.9%
  • Meteora

Votes: 46 43.8%
  • MTM

Votes: 34 32.4%

• Total voters
When Hybrid Theory came out, it was fresh and original, when Meteora came out, it was just the same ****, different tempo, added beat. When Minutes to Midnight showed up, it was a slap in the face, kick in the nuts, and punch the kidney all in one, in the end...

Hybrid Theory and Minutes to Midnight are my favorites

When Hybrid Theory came out, it was fresh and original, when Meteora came out, it was just the same ****, different tempo, added beat. When Minutes to Midnight showed up, it was a slap in the face, kick in the nuts, and punch the kidney all in one, in the end...

Hybrid Theory and Minutes to Midnight are my favorites
Yeah It was fresh... But It was also there first official released album so of course it was fresh :p But I understand why Meteora kept the same **** because there names were getting more popular and people started liking the music, so with minutes to midnight they decided to change because it was time or they would of gotten boring. ;)

Yeah I still debate with myself if I wanted a HT Part 3 or this, but I like both ideas as long as HT wasn't EXACTLY the same like Meteora was, sure it was SIMILAR just not the SAME

Yeah I still debate with myself if I wanted a HT Part 3 or this, but I like both ideas as long as HT wasn't EXACTLY the same like Meteora was, sure it was SIMILAR just not the SAME
Minutes To Midnight could of been worse :) So we are lucky to have a band that has the abilities to still keep some of their style even if it's not all of it :p

Back