What is your favorite LP cd?

• Hybrid Theory

Votes: 45 42.9%
  • Meteora

Votes: 46 43.8%
  • MTM

Votes: 34 32.4%

• Total voters
I'm digging MTM. I like the fact it isn't to much like Hybrid or Meteora, but still has the LP sound. And the songs make you think a great deal about the world today.

I love all of them. I couldn't possibly decide which one to love more. Besides, I wouldn't compare MTM to LP's older stuff because they're totally different things. It's like comparing apples with oranges. Of course there'll be parts where MTM will be better, and parts where HT and Meteora would be better. They're different, but they balance out.

I love all of them. I couldn't possibly decide which one to love more. Besides, I wouldn't compare MTM to LP's older stuff because they're totally different things. It's like comparing apples with oranges. Of course there'll be parts where MTM will be better, and parts where HT and Meteora would be better. They're different, but they balance out.

great way to say it

That's weird that Meteora is ahead. I would've never expected that. On Hybrid Theory, every song, and I mean every single one, I could listen to any time of the day. 11 good ones.

On Meteora there are 7 great ones to me: Breaking The Habit, Faint, From The Inside, Hit The Floor, Lying From You, Figure.09, and Numb. Don't Stay, Easier to Run, and Nobody's Listening are alright and Session doesn't measure up to Cure for the Itch.

Maybe it's just because Meteora is a different style. It really is, which is why I see no reason for them to go in a totally opposite direction with M2M. Breaking the Habit, Numb, Nobody's Listening, and Faint have quite different sounds than anything from the original CD with a kind of switch from straight metal using added beats that aren't made by rock instruments, but still keeping the rap-rock theme infused. I still love the CD, it's just not as PERFECT to me as Hybrid.

Reanimation, Live in Texas, Collision Course, and Hybrid Theory EP!!!

j/k... lol.

Honestly, I like Minutes To Midnight the best. Overall, that is. There are certain thing I like and dislike about each album.

Indeed well said.

I love all of them also.

Well, I've heard every Linkin Park song from their 3 studio albums. Now I'm wondering if they'll make any new albums soon. Probably not soon, but I'm sure eventually. Until then, I'll continue listening to what they currently got. 3 awesome CDs! [:-}

Back