What I've Done (AUDIO) *Main Discussion*

ya see this on LPU but me was to lazy to post it here :>
i kinda like it but i would like to see more art covers for MtM
Ummm, where? I dont see it at all. :confused:

That cover is the worst piece of crap I have ever seen, its so plain and bleh. I really hope thats not the real one since I have yet to see it confirmed on any official US sites.

It sucks more than my shop-vac (and that thing is a beast). :eek:

I have never said anything so extremely negative about anything about LP...

But this cover is really.... ugly. It's just a picture. With some random guy (who we dont even know who...) jumping with a guitar. :( Whatever happened to their beautiful album art? It's like... dude, it looks like some retro band or something... Quite a disappointment. I wish it isn't the real album picture, and i hope Minutes to Midnight's will be hell of a lot better.

^lol at the last point

But let's just hope the music is quality **** ^^ I did feel that the intro to WID sounded like it could lead to something fantastic. lol

Not this again.
You guys need to understand that Linkin Park is a different band now. I don't get it though it seems like people are just complaining because it's different. It's one thing not to like it but it just seems like people are just comparing it to their older singles covers and songs or what not. I'm guessing they probably don't want anything to do with their previous stuff which is fine with me. It's shows they're growing and maturing which is something bands should do. Obviously some people are having a difficult time swallowing the reality of the situation. You can't really compare this to their old stuff anyone because they're trying something different now. They've changed get over it. All people do on here now is bitch every time they release something new. I'm not saying don't be negative because I know bands aren't always going to do things you like but some of the comments are just completely non constructive "this SuCks it's not like their old stuff" etc. It's like people are slowly starting to turn into disgruntled fans. At least I was constructive about my point of views when I was being negative. I mean I'm starting to feel sorry for them now. As soon as bands try to something new, people start complaining because it's not like their old stuff. They're not going to change back. So just accept it. So I would think there is no point in praying to whatever god (s) you believe in that their new single and album sound like Hybrid Theory because it's not going to happen.

On a lighter note I like the single cover. I think it's a good representation of their new direction. It looks like a cover for a punk rock single. Which I suppose is what they're going for.

I can't believe you guys are making such a freaking fuss over the COVER! It's JUST THE COVER. So what if it is some random guy? I don't know about you, but I like Linkin Park for their music, not the pretty pictures on their cover!! How can you guys care this much about it?! :eek:

we arent dying were just voicing our opinions
theres always going to be someone whose going to "make a fuss" about it but in real life they will get over it

i no ill grow into liking it,
before i HATED THE logo now im ok with it

as long as rob stays the sexiest hobo he is, and the music is great im good
im just voicing my opinion hence why there are threads like these

Thank god it's just the single cover, and NOT the album cover. If it was the album cover then I think this thread would've exploded with negative comments >_<

You guys need to understand that Linkin Park is a different band now. I don't get it though it seems like people are just complaining because it's different. It's shows they're growing and maturing which is something bands should do. Obviously some people are having a difficult time swallowing the reality of the situation. You can't really compare this to their old stuff anyone because they're trying something different now. They've changed get over it. All people do on here now is bitch every time they release something new. I'm not saying don't be negative because I know bands aren't always going to do things you like but some of the comments are just completely non constructive "this SuCks it's not like their old stuff" etc. It's like people are slowly starting to turn into disgruntled fans. At least I was constructive about my point of views when I was being negative. I mean I'm starting to feel sorry for them now. As soon as bands try to something new, people start complaining because it's not like their old stuff. They're not going to change back. So just accept it. So I would think there is no point in praying to whatever god (s) you believe in that their new single and album sound like Hybrid Theory because it's not going to happen.

I just felt that the cover was really unattractive. Wasn't comparing it to the single covers from before. Honestly, i don't even remember the single covers from before. But having known LP for awhile, I know their art levels exceed this. I'm aware that LP's changing their image, but honestly, this is just too simple in my view. I know it's just the cover, but i find it also quite important. It might grow into me, i don't know. But the first impression didn't impress me. As a changing band, LP should be ready for both positive and negative thoughts from fans. And it's not like we're expecting Hybrid Theory again. Obviously not, but i'm just pointing out my opinion on this cover.

I probably wouldn't be disappointed by their music though.

Back