What Keeps You Out Of Prison?

Moko

Everyone gets pissed off, angry, bitter...everyone gets "run over" by someone, your missus cheated on you, someone committed an act upon someone you love, someone showed total disregard for your welfare and jeopardised your existence, you ****en HATE paedophiles, rapists, lawyers.

What was or is your leash?

What stops you from going "click BOOM"?

Mine's four little words..

"thou shalt not kill"....and all the connotations that comes with that.

Plus, I want to keep my bum a virgin.

The answer to the thread title question escapes alot of folks, and hence, they end up in prison. The question I'd like answered is:

Youve spent 10 years of your life in a shithole getting ass-raped by bubba, and now yer back in, less than 1 year later?? WTF???

For sure, you'd think you'd rather die than relaunch the "relationship" with bubba.

The problem is, at least in the USA, the prisons are way too soft. Granted, they arent a fun place to be.. but come'on, I'd like to see a bit more "inhumane" treatment in prisons.. make damned sure that ****ers wouldnt want to come back.

thekid65 said:
The problem is, at least in the USA, the prisons are way too soft. Granted, they arent a fun place to be.. but come'on, I'd like to see a bit more "inhumane" treatment in prisons.. make damned sure that ****ers wouldnt want to come back.

At least they can deliver some decent sentences over there, Australia's sentencing is a ****en joke...not a very funny one, but a joke nonetheless.

I'm all for a military style private prison system where you are rationed food per day, you **** up, you lose some.

Blankets are a priviledge.

Tv is a memory, so is smoking.....you get drug tested once a month and if it comes up positive you get an extra year to your sentence or you lose priviledges...like blankets, "free time" and food that's not powdered.

I like the idea of them being in the middle of ****en nowhere...like the detention centers for refugees here...

****ed if I'd pay them for doing a "job" in prison...they should do work that benefits society.

My kids are my leash but they will grow soon and then i hope i find another leash that is just as effective

The fact that most of my high school buddies are either in prison, or should be. It made me realize the path of my past was a straight line to a cell next to them. So I moved out of town... actually more like moved out of the state, and did my own thing to be where I am today.

I will openly admit, I am NOT prison material. I am non aggressive, non violent, and simply not ****ing crazy enough to be around most felons/druggies/deviants.

If I ended up in prison, I have more then likely reached a personal threshold of tolerance and have snapped. In which case I should be promptly locked away anyways. I don't feel any actions in my life have ever caused intentional harm or loss to another, but then, I'm no ****ing angel by any means.

I think if a situation occurred in my life where prison was a possibility, the act I committed would probably end up being my final demise and death, I would imagine.

Roughly translated, if I were back in "hi skule", I'd probably be voted most likely to go on a shooting spree/suicide mission ending in a bloodbath shoot out.

phreakwars said:
Roughly translated, if I were back in "hi skule", I'd probably be voted most likely to go on a shooting spree/suicide mission ending in a bloodbath shoot out.

funny thing, that's what my classmates keep saying about me, it's funny that they are so stupid as to think i'd actually waist ammunition and time on them, but it kinda pisses me off when they make retarded columbine jokes every time i say anything about my rifles or ideas for weapons or knives.

and btw, i don't run around saying "i'v got a gun u'd beta run motha fuka" or **** like that, just commenting to my friends that the bayonet on the SKS had to go becouse it was too heavy to carry on a hunting trip, or talking about my ideas for a pump/semi auto 20mm Multiple Ordanence Launcher. (like a mag. fed 12 GA that shoots anything from slugs to grenades to bean-bags.) things like that send the skaters and resident communist kid into a frenzy of terrorist and anti-war/military/me jokes. it's really sad and retarded becouse they keep it up untill they get bored or a class starts. i wouldn't mind, but it was old when we were in 6th grade.... and were all in our last years of high school now.

Moko said:
That makes you responsible for all the **** in the world too. :rolleyes:

Where did you get the information from to formulate such an opinion?

How did you gather this information?

What led you to believe that white folk are responsible for all the **** in the world?

Why would you say that and not site any links, facts, or data?

When can you site a link, a few facts, and some data on this opinion?

Who the **** do you think you are?

RoyalOrleans said:
Where did you get the information from to formulate such an opinion?

How did you gather this information?

What led you to believe that white folk are responsible for all the **** in the world?

Why would you say that and not site any links, facts, or data?

When can you site a link, a few facts, and some data on this opinion?

Who the **** do you think you are?

Jesus...lighten up.

Who do I think I am?, or who do I know I am?...

I'm curious, who the **** do you think you are?

Back