What NOT to say on first dates

"Um can you make it quick, my parole officer will be here at 9"

"You don't mind if my mom drives us do you"

"Wow, I haven't been outside when it's so light"

"You can eat off the Kids menu right"

RoyalOrleans said:
Welcome to the scene of my last homicide.

I love these 'vague insults' from people who are too scared to say what they really want to say (and also have no idea how to say it).

Anna Perenna said:
I love these 'vague insults' from people who are too scared to say what they really want to say (and also have no idea how to say it).

Are you out of your ****ing mind, ditz-tard?

Though I feel no need to explain myself to the likes of you, I will anyways for the sake of arguement. I was going with the flow of the thread. It was not directed at you.

If you've got a ****ing problem, Anna Banana, just say you do. I'm a mushroom cloud laying mother****er, mother****er. Everytime I make a keystroke, I turn into the Guns of Navarone. I'm Superfly TNT.

hahaha. I like RoyalOrleans signature - "You can't spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER" - do that one. That'll go well on a first date.

RoyalOrleans said:
Are you out of your ****ing mind, ditz-tard?

I most certainly am, now that you have called me a ditz-tard. I will never get over that insult.

NEVER.

EVER.

RoyalOrleans said:
Though I feel no need to explain myself to the likes of you, I will anyways for the sake of arguement.

In future, when you don't feel the need to explain yourself, please spell the word "argument" correctly. Cheers.

RoyalOrleans said:
If you've got a ****ing problem, Anna Banana, just say you do.

You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the mother****er. [CES says: In the future Anna Banana (I like that one RO), remember to not use the word "ain't" because it isn't a word. Cheers.]

RoyalOrleans said:
I'm a mushroom cloud laying mother****er, mother****er. Everytime I make a keystroke, I turn into the Guns of Navarone. I'm Superfly TNT.

Yolanda, I thought you said you were gonna be cool. Now when you yell at me, it makes me nervous. And when I get nervous, I get scared. And when mother****ers get scared, that's when mother****ers accidentally get shot.

Anna Perenna said:
I most certainly am, now that you have called me a ditz-tard. I will never get over that insult.

NEVER.

EVER.

It is in my humble opinion, that you've been called a lot worse. I'm not going to say them, but I'll most certainly type them; bitch, ****, whore, pissmop, cum reservoir, gimpy gaper, fat, stinky, stool muncher, et. al.

Oh... and if you see grammatical or spelling errors in my posts and you feel the need to point them out, **** you very much.

And another thing, **** you.

Anna Perenna said:
[CES says: In the future Anna Banana (I like that one RO), remember to not use the word "ain't" because it isn't a word. Cheers.]

Dumbass.

It's a quote from Pulp Fiction.

RoyalOrleans said:
pissmop, cum reservoir, gimpy gaper, fat, stinky, stool muncher

Actually, those are new.

RoyalOrleans said:
Oh... and if you see grammatical or spelling errors in my posts and you feel the need to point them out, **** you very much.

And another thing, **** you.

**** you too.

In fact,

**** YOU IN CAPS LOCK!

****ER!!!

Back