what scares you?

Clogz said:
Escalators

Escalators are so freakin awesome :D :D I love going up and down
lol its fun.....and whenever I go watch horror movies I always seem to laugh instead of screaming or something...its funny because my sister looks at me all funny
lol :p

but I find Lp splitting up scary
lol
Its true though

lpp said:
this is where we can post what scares us.

mine is myself.

why are you scared of yourself??

well anyways im scared of

the ring girl
long black hair
the dark
strange freaky noises
when people surprises/scares/or jumps in front of me and say boo
i tink thats it

NVme4ever said:
lpfanforlifeo9o4, we r already in hell........we dont need 2 wory abt dat......if we r goood people we will go 2 heven if we r bad we will go 2 hell dat is we will be re born..

I don't believe that, if you read near the end of the bible then you'd know what im talking about..

I would write some of it down, but im a little busy with hw, so, if i get the chance ill type down what i read.

what scares me?

1: bees... lol iw as stung at leats 20 times at once as kid so they freak me out
2: being alone
3: dieing of cancer the way my mom did

and the spiders thing i love spiders i think they are cute, and i dont mind the dark and heights thrill me lol. im a unique grl lol

Anyone ever seen Chitty Chitty Bang Bang? The dude in that movie that has a huge nose and catches kids and puts them in his cage car...scares the **** out of me...

Other than that, I'm claustrophobic and just get super paranoid in tight spaces.

cecilia said:
why are you scared of yourself??

well anyways im scared of

the ring girl
long black hair
the dark
strange freaky noises
when people surprises/scares/or jumps in front of me and say boo
i tink thats it

wow, u'd hate me then. i can do a really good impression of Samara(The Ring girl) i've scared the **** out of tons of ppl doing that. :D muaha! :p

i'm claustrophobic(sp) and i'm kinda scared of water...mainly just of drowning, tho. i almost did when i was little so that freaked me out quiet a bit

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
omfg same here!!!!
and micheal jackson!!!!
Micheal Jackson is the devil in plastic form. Kinda scary.

If I ever saw a oompa loompa in real life, I would probably die & decompose ,like that girl from the Ring that was in the closet, immediatly. Those things scare me shitless :eek:

MISS_JUSTYNA said:
Micheal Jackson is the devil in plastic form. Kinda scary.

If I ever saw a oompa loompa in real life, I would probably die & decompose ,like that girl from the Ring that was in the closet, immediatly. Those things scare me shitless :eek:
nah the girl in the closet was sic!!!!!! i would probley die that way too if i saw them......
that closet thing i said sounded wrong

im scared of not bein loved, ppl(people)*for hyper* hatin me, makin my parents ashamed/hating me, guns, fallin of a high cliff(lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im scared that when i die and look back on my life, i didnt like it, and didnt make my dreams come true, and feel like my life was pointless...

Back