What State(s) Are ****ed Up?

Outlaw2747

Destroyer of Morons
Inspiried by the eventual bashing of Florida and Cali and New York, which states do you guys think are THE MOST ****ed up, dull, asinine, pointless, and utterly disgusting pieces of gov't owned land ever to be charted on a map? GF, your thoughts...

1. Florida because THEY CAN'T ****ING COUNT.

2. Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas, Virginias, Tennesee, Kansas, Kentucky,
Carolinas, Oklaholma, Missouri, Missippi. Why? because they're full of white supremicists, bible thumpers, and flat out hillbillies.

I think Fla, Cali, Vermont, and Georiga (i am from ga orginally) all suck ass!
For one Fla people are either old ass people who cant drive or vote....Cali is for the stuck up bitches in this society, vermont just pisses me off and Ga blows because we have the worst education system out 50 states, we are rated 51. LOL

Georgia is full rich ass democrats and they are slowly turing to republican views but they are still bigots who piss me off. Thats a whole different subject. :mad:

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
1. Florida because THEY CAN'T ****ING COUNT.

2. Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas, Virginias, Tennesee, Kansas, Kentucky,
Carolinas, Oklaholma, Missouri, Missippi. Why? because they're full of white supremicists, bible thumpers, and flat out hillbillies.
a little facsist of you, komrade vostock hypocrit!

I'm from Louisiana. So, I'll have to say...Louisiana. The dumbest cops, the dumbest teachers, and the dumbest general population. Some of the stupidest people I have ever met in my life were from right around where I live. It ashames me to admit where I'm from. :(

I'm from Texas....what planet are you ****ers from?!? :D

Come on down to Texas if you enjoy the feeling of a nice big dick being stuck up your ass on a daily basis!

Taxes we got 'em, Balanced Budget...our Govenor makes those up...tells the Comptroller to go **** herself!

Don't get a ticket here...you'll end up paying for the ****er three times!

By God....we can call three special sessions on the Legislature to re-district, but can't get the school finance situation straightened out to where we can give the little bastards text-books!

Tom Delay......need I say more? :cool:

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
I'll be glad when California falls off the map and into the Ocean..then it's back to San Antone!

If we're lucky, N Korea will own a bomb that can reach the SanAndreas Fault... That will tumble CA in the ocean and then we can **** his world and give the people of N korea thier ****ing country back! Solve two problems with 1 missle!

Tennessee is by far the worst state in the union. Especially those that reside within a stone's throw of Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. Goddamn bunch of assholes.

Oh... and the Vols suck!

Massachusetts is pretty bad. I live in CT but listen to a Springfield station every a.m. Severe corruption in the state govt., NO money for the education system, not to mention very high crime rate in Springfield Which I know is true in many major cities, but jesus-shootings and stabbings every day?
I love Boston, but you couldn't pay me enough to live in that god-awful state.

So Angie, Springfield to a non-US pleb is Homer Simpson country. Where exactly is your Springfield? Sounds like the Bronx. :mad:

LOL there are a few Springfields in the US, but this one is Springfield, MA, on the East Coast. And it is a mess. It's about twenty-five minutes from here, and passing through it-it just looks so very dirty!!

View attachment 237

Let me see...there is a Springfield in all these states:
Illinois, Oregon, Missouri, Ohio, Virginia, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Georgia, ...I think that is all of em'

Attachments

• cad72c8b10db67918a30196fd77ba04e.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 13
Outlaw2747 said:
Inspiried by the eventual bashing of Florida and Cali and New York, which states do you guys think are THE MOST ****ed up, dull, asinine, pointless, and utterly disgusting pieces of gov't owned land ever to be charted on a map? GF, your thoughts...

New Jersey by far. Half the meyors just got busted by the FBI for being corrupt and taking bribes from developers and the mob, our last Gov. resiegned in the shame of having an affair with someone (his boyfriend) appointed to a position in homeland security that had NO qualifications, we have cancer AND autism clusters in the same county (Ocean) we lived through Christie whitman, parts of North Jersey seriously smell like ASS!, we are the most densley populated state (and getting worse) and it would cost $500k to buy a one bedroom in my comunity. That's the SHORT list LOL

OH and our property taxes pay for our public schools (OMG) and our car insurance is just SILLY!!!!

angie said:
LOL there are a few Springfields in the US, but this one is Springfield, MA, on the East Coast. And it is a mess. It's about twenty-five minutes from here, and passing through it-it just looks so very dirty!!

View attachment 238

Let me see...there is a Springfield in all these states:
Illinois, Oregon, Missouri, Ohio, Virginia, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Georgia, ...I think that is all of em'

Kinda like my home city of Redcliffe. There's one in every state, and three in West OZ.

My home town was known as the "Inala on the coast" meaning it had more arseholes than the latrines at the footy grand final, and that was just in the police HQ. :p

Now it's millionaire's paradise, like anywhere on the coast within cooee of the big smoke. Funny that. Wish I'd bought some land b4 the boom. :D

Attachments

• cad72c8b10db67918a30196fd77ba04e.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 9
Back