What State(s) Are ****ed Up?

Wow Builder, you yeast infested cum bubble, could you repeat what you wrote in english, instead of that **** aussie slang?

I say that the worst states were all seen about 9 months ago in blue... :mad:

to name a few of the worst worst... :rolleyes:

New York (horrible state) pisses down onto next state
New Jersey (YUCK!!) (New Yorks even dirtier toilet)
Massechusetts (Nasty ass kenedy home [horrible people really])
California (just dumb people out there)

That's all for now y'all, maybe more later. :D

Damn, I forgot to reply to my own post. Hate to do this to you Texans, but your state is one of the most deplorable. The ****niess of Texans AND californians are just unbearable, especially those in the Army. They SPAM the fact that they are from Texas and claim it is the best state ever created. POPPYCOCK!!!

I would not be upset if Rhode Island and Vermont fell off the map. I mean what pupose do they serve....really?

Oh come on. Vermont is awesome. Gotta have that fresh maple syrup and a drive on a mid autumn afternoon to marvle at the mountains.

RegisteredAndEducated said:
Wow Builder, you yeast infested cum bubble, could you repeat what you wrote in english, instead of that **** aussie slang?
:D

Oh, I'm sorry. What I said was, blow it out your arse, twinkie. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really enjoyed California. Though the dress standards are pretty low, I must admit.

View attachment 239

New York sounds a bit suspect. Way too many dramas.

Attachments

• 4739a9fcf7a445bc53bf73c6e311a4da.jpg
    4739a9fcf7a445bc53bf73c6e311a4da.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 10
dshogan1 said:
I would not be upset if Rhode Island and Vermont fell off the map. I mean what pupose do they serve....really?

Rhode Island , I agree with. Vermont has some awesome snowboarding areas.

South Dakota has the Badlnds. OMG talk about amazing!!!!!! Don't knock till you've seen it up close and personall. If I am allowed to relocate first, Id' wipe Jersey off the map pretty easily

cynthiaa89 said:
I'm from Louisiana. So, I'll have to say...Louisiana. The dumbest cops, the dumbest teachers, and the dumbest general population. Some of the stupidest people I have ever met in my life were from right around where I live. It ashames me to admit where I'm from. :(

Yea, but they can damn sure cook down on the Bayou.

(Can you tell I have leftover Crawfish Etoufee for lunch?)

papabryant said:

(Can you tell I have leftover Crawfish Etoufee for lunch?)
Amen to that! Some of the best food I have ever eaten was cooked by people from Baton Rouge.
My favorite was this shrimp stew. I haven't been able to find quite the right recipe yet (not sure if that was what it is actually called) but DAMN this stuff was good!!

angie said:
Amen to that! Some of the best food I have ever eaten was cooked by people from Baton Rouge.
My favorite was this shrimp stew. I haven't been able to find quite the right recipe yet (not sure if that was what it is actually called) but DAMN this stuff was good!!

Jesus christ would you guys stop it?!?!?!?! I was already hungry, now you made it worse. DAMMMNN YOUUU!!

Ya dammit. Everytime someone mentions Luisiana, I get a mad craving for gumbo and aligator sausage (niether of which you can get here and live to tell about gag )

I know. Everytime I think about where I'm going to be in a few years, it both makes me the happiest person in the world and depresses me. We have the BEST food here. I live in North Louisiana, so it's not as good as down south, but those people live here, too. I LOVE GUMBO. All of the food is awesome. ****, now I'm hungry. All I've had today were some soggy nachos from a Junior High football game that tasted like someone spilt pickle juice, skittles, Dr.Pepper, and pepperonis in. :(

We had gumbo at lunch at school today!

Outlaw2747 said:
Inspiried by the eventual bashing of Florida and Cali and New York, which states do you guys think are THE MOST ****ed up, dull, asinine, pointless, and utterly disgusting pieces of gov't owned land ever to be charted on a map? GF, your thoughts...

All those states that were coloured red in the last federal election count.

However, apparently Wyoming is the state to be if your country ever gets nuked.

Back