What would you do...

we're all going to die one day so if a member of linkin park died i would be sad for a lil bit maybe i'll cry a little but not more than three days

It would be sad. But my reaction would be to listen to their songs. Over and over again. LP would not be the same without the original crew. I would also send letters of condolence to the rest of the members and his family.

R U Kiddin???????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If They Die I'd Do Nuttin' Of Those Stupid Thingz!!!!
I Say:if They Die, We Die With Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

Well if one of them would die soon I would probably lock myself in my room when I find out and play all my LP cds while I lay on my bed and stare at my ceiling and probably cry. I doubt I would answer any of my phone calls or talk to anyone else for a while, but if it happened in a couple years I think I would be able to handle it better then I would now since I don’t expect them to die anytime soon but I know it will happen in the future. I'd just listen to their cds and feel sad for a while then.

^You wouldn't care a little that they had died, Treeves? They're not just a sound, they're real people.

I would be upset, especially since all the members are still young, so presumably they'd have died in some accident or a diease or something... but anyway, rather not think about it too much!

Back