Whats going on with LP

Hahninator said:
I was gonna contribute to this but I figured what the hell and OMFG hyper you're amazing ROFLMAO

I'm insulted. There wouldn't even BE a pwning if it wasn't for me. And I incorporated you into to HELP the pwning. and i wasn't even dissing you!!!!

hahaha

that's a great link. I especially loved the Jedi Kick, and the "I have no clue what you're talking about, so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head" pics.

classic.

And Mark, just be glad you weren't the one who was pussywhipped this time.

Hahninator said:
I was gonna contribute to this but I figured what the hell and OMFG hyper you're amazing ROFLMAO

Why thank you. I've done better; I'm just so freakin tired nowadays.. heh, I'm looking forward to the next person to put his neck under the knife.

<3 don't worry about being tired. the electricity one and midgets one were the 2 best though :p so original

holy **** if chaz died id commit suicide ASAP though
im sure a lot of others would too, it'd be like when john lennon died all over again

Hahninator said:
<3 don't worry about being tired. the electricity one and midgets one were the 2 best though :p so original

holy **** if chaz died id commit suicide ASAP though
im sure a lot of others would too, it'd be like when john lennon died all over again
..really? Because that would be really lame.

Reflectionist said:
Yes.

They Broke up. Brad and Phoenix moved to southern texas. Chester commited suicide. Mike is dating Holly Brook. Darth Vader is not actually Lukes Father. The Princess is NOT in another castle.

And You can't find any topic like this, in this forum, for as long as you live, no matter how hard you try. And there's free ROFL's down at IHOP

Welcome to the forums.

Go Reflectionist!!!! :thumbsup:

Hyper said:
Yeah; unfortunately warner found out about some gay emo lover scheme that was going on behind the scenes of lp. that's why jay-z was brought into the mix; they needed a black guy for that orgy. after brad and phoenix moved; chester couldn't handle it; hence the suicide. mike started dating holly; because i mean come on, who in their right mind wouldn't bang her. george lucas released the truth behind starwars; as you've found out; anakin isn't luke's father, shocking isn't it?

also; joe learned how to fly. so now he can be seen flying over the skies in portugal and some parts of saudi arabia.
lawlz x 94854 for serious :D

it is all rap and crap and LP's music wasn't really rap.

Are you freakin kidding me? ALOT of LPs music was rap. Pretty much the chorus was just rock. To me, LP isnt really under any genre. Well, kinda. Id say their under Alternative. Theyre kind of rock and rap. But mike does the rapping in such a way that it sounds excellent mixed with the rock side of each song.

whoa man

i think we all acknowledge that it is 50 % rap and 50% rock. yea, they fall under alot of genres bcoz their songs are varied. some say heavy rock, some say rock, some say rock/rap, alternative, nu-metal. its varied bcoz u hav songs like one step closer, then theres songs like numb and breaking the habit.

Back