What's the best song of 'reanimation'

hey, why does nobody write anything about that topic in the last 2 days?!
do ya sleep?!
its so boring without a interlocutor!!!
write anything, but write!!
with friendly greatings:
non_stop

i'm not sure which one is the best if any song is really better than the others.
these are tho the ones i like the most:
enth e nd
frgt/10
p5hng me a*wy
ppr:kut
kyur4 th ich
1stp klosr
krwlng

no, no, no.....!!!

shinodaz_girl said:
i gotta say "high Voltage" because it has a really good tune

high voltage isn't a good song!! :mad:
thats the only song of them that is very bad!!! :eek:
correct ya opinion if u want!! :thumbsup:

If I HAVE to pick, I would say that the best ones are probably Krwlng, P5hng me a*wy, 1stp klosr, and wth>you....but of course thats only the select few favorites of all my favorites...it would be easier for me just to tell you which ones I dont really like too much, like X-ecutioner style but thats it....:)

Voice*In*Mikes*Head said:
hmmm.....tricky....i LOVE: My December, Crawling, Forgotten.....man, I LOVE DA WHOLE ALBUM!!! thats too hard...
I love all of them...but I guess my favourites are "In the end" and "Papercut"

yeah...well...its tooo hard... but i guess the best songs are 'my december' and 'papercut'.....
... but i think the whole album is good!

I really like them all but I think the best ones are: (sry dont no reanimation letters)
-Crawling
-Pushing Me Away
-One Step Closer
-Runaway
-With you

and i really really really hate X-ecutioner style is the worst i can't stand it

I just bought the cd a few days ago (its like never in stock!) so I basically love all of them. My favorite is definetly Krwlng. Im listening to it right now. Me and my mom (yes me and my mom love linkin park) were big fans of Crawling and we like flipped out when we heard Krwlng, it was soooo good. I also like Enth E Nd. Me and my dad had a huge arguement about it. He thought the radio dudes made the remix themselves and I was trying to show him Linkin Park did it themselves. Yea but the whole album is pretty go to me, I just dont understand why they put those stupid phone calls in, whats the point???

Back