What's the best song of 'reanimation'

yeah...well...its tooo hard... but i guess the best songs are 'my december' and 'papercut'.....
... but i think the whole album is good!

The Forgotten remix was great, and I like My December. I liked them all, but those were my favorites.

Well, i like the crawiling remix ( i love the intro) and umm....1 stp klsr is coool...by myself mix,PPR:KUT,FRG/10 "r" my best 1's!!!!!

I dont know why so many people are puttin down x-ecutioner style its not even meant to be a full song. For a interludge its pretty awesome lol mixing One Step Closer and Forgotten together.

I think 1st Klosr is pretty awful :O

i like forgotten and with you more cause they sound better on reanimation
some of the songs that were remixed sound better this way and with you is one of them
but since we're talking about reanimation album i guess i like more the hybrid theory...it's like that-u can't make an album with great songs and then remix them and expect everyone to like it....but that's what happened to linkin park
i guess some of us like more the reanimation album than hybrid theory
i guess lp was the first band that had the guts to do a remix album,so i guess they are unique in their way of singing and thinking
go guys....u sre the best :thumbsup:

i think the whole damn album is great.
but if i had to choose, they would be 1stp Kloser, Krwlng, and in the end.

The entire album rocks, as said in the post before mine.

I'd have to go with FRGT10 and By_Myslf. I change my favorite songs all the time, but these 2 are the ones for now lol.

I am not sure if I have posted in this thread before but who cares... My favorite song(s) are

My December
Pushing Me Away
Crawling

Back