What's your favorite car?

mad_gurlie

Welcome to online car-portofolio: What's your fav car?

Hello dudes!!! :) Right now I listen Paul Oakenfold - Ready Steady Go ... super song ... and I was thinking: what's your favorite car? I love cars, I luv 2 design cars( you can find my workat : www.shadowness.com) and I luv beautiful cars and not expensive. Maximum price: 300 000 euros.
so, here is my favorite car:
veh_gal_fx45_wall_1.jpg

details:www.infiniti.com

LOL i would like a Dodge Viper
I think when I was a n00b their
was a thread similar to this
I forget though >.<

But I want a Dodge viper with custom designs..

um... infinity is not an european car .. is like Lexus, Japanese Luxury Car. I have an Infinity FX45 buyed last year. Do you know how hard was to make this choice???? to buy this car... first of all we had to decide between BMW x5, porsche cayenne S, VW Touareg, Nissan Pathfinder, Rexton and Subaru... a lot of cars .. and price offers too...and the second: in our country you can't find a service for Infinity. THAT'S REALLY BAD!!!!! We took the car in leasing and if somebody scratch her... OMG. The car is awesome, but, not for romanian streets and ... peops!!! One of my classmates has an Nissan Pathfinder (2003) and on the back is written 4x4 ... and somebody scratched there and write =16. THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!! stupid peops!!!! Jeesh!!!!!!!!!

If the stupidity could hurt, the hospitals would be full!!!

In conclusion, we took infinity just 4 outside of the country ... not 4 town!! But it is cool when somebody look into your yard and take photos of your car. :cool: And, the most important thing: IT IS NOT EXPENSIVE!!!! It's just an amaizing car!! I love you dear car!!! :p lol

hmm... if i had to chose between Lexus IS and Dodge Viper ... hmm... i can't say that i don't like the viper, when I was a lil kid... i was crazy about viper, it was a awesome movie on the tv with a viper and it was super cool. but now i have other tastes!! sport-cars combined with the beautiful lines of a SUV, the power of a V8 and the limousine elegance. So, I chose the Lexus!!! :) The protopype that they call : family car

mee too I like alot of cars the only closest
I could get to a raceing car ids on games -_-;;

and I Think dodge vipers look cool too not just from it's power.....

Theirs a few more i like
it's just I fotgot their names
thats the only one of my favorites
I could remember
I like corvettes too
though it's just mainly on their looks :p

Back