White People

We're all ashamed that you're white, too. Do your daughter justice... give her to the wolves and then fling yourself into the path of a speeding truck.
Where do you think of these wierd things to say? lol

kiFF said:
Where do you think of these wierd things to say? lol

He pulls them out of your mom's ass... He's just freaky like that...

I know why I get so much **** all the time...

03164d53b63d0ab800f7e0242fd64183.jpg

RoyalOrleans said:
We're all ashamed that you're white, too. Do your daughter justice... give her to the wolves and then fling yourself into the path of a speeding truck.

Sounds like some sour grapes from the Great UPS driver...oh by all means...lol.

Your angst ridden, tough guy bullshit is overplayed and not believable...try something else...

Lethalfind said:
Sounds like some sour grapes from the Great UPS driver...oh by all means...lol.

Your angst ridden, tough guy bullshit is overplayed and not believable...try something else...

Oooo... nicely played. A pot-shot at my profession. So does your loftier profession afford you the countenance to think before you commit to print? Never opine short of certainty. You don't know **** from shinola.

You ****ing dizzy bitch, you try something else and perhaps you will get some ****ing respect. The single mother, man-hating, babbling ****-mouth routine is so played.

RoyalOrleans said:
Oooo... nicely played. A pot-shot at my profession. So does your loftier profession afford you the countenance to think before you commit to print? Never opine short of certainty. You don't know **** from shinola.

You ****ing dizzy bitch, you try something else and perhaps you will get some ****ing respect. The single mother, man-hating, babbling ****-mouth routine is so played.

I don't know **** from shinola...interesting. Would you still say that if I were to post my yahoo messenger archive?? Lets be real here...OK??

AND make up your mind, am I a man hater or am I trying to find a man to give my life purpose??

What I am really doing is putting my DAUGHTER first...you might try thinking of someone other then yourself and your own needs, it would give you a whole new perspective...

Lethalfind said:
I don't know **** from shinola...interesting. Would you still say that if I were to post my yahoo messenger archive?? Lets be real here...OK??

AND make up your mind, am I a man hater or am I trying to find a man to give my life purpose??

What I am really doing is putting my DAUGHTER first...you might try thinking of someone other then yourself and your own needs, it would give you a whole new perspective...

If anyone should know that I'm not some oafish truck driver, is you.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Oh Yeah! At last...something I can sink my teeth into. Rock and Roll...

What do you mean "black culture is inferior"? Inferior to what? :confused:

How is multiculturalism a threat to our society and who do you define as the "our"?

I apologize if I missed this someplace else but I can't read all that I have missed. :D

Not ignoring you just aint got enough time tonight. Let's just say clashing cultures often result in genocide for starters.

Lethalfind said:
I never said oafish...ass hole...not oafish, self absorbed...well I should stop and save some for later...

Well it's assumed from your wording of previous posts. Like a lowly UPS driver should know ****ing better or something.

Yes white people, the scourge of the earth. Cept me of course. :D

I blame a lot of the prejudices on diverse action. I am aware that we should be proud of our heritage. And make sure it gets passed on from generation to generation. But there comes a point when we need to recognize the fact that we are all Americans. And we are all human. Why celebrate the differences in each group as apposed to celebrating the similarities we all share?

snafu said:
Yes white people, the scourge of the earth. Cept me of course. :D

I blame a lot of the prejudices on diverse action. I am aware that we should be proud of our heritage. And make sure it gets passed on from generation to generation. But there comes a point when we need to recognize the fact that we are all Americans. And we are all human. Why celebrate the differences in each group as apposed to celebrating the similarities we all share?

We are all trying to survive, make a living, and get our own slice of American Pie. A very good reason pimping, hoing, and drug trafficking should be legitimate trades.

And, nope, I am not being sarcastic.

The north is much more racist then the south IMO. Up north they snicker behind their backs and are truly racist. Down south it's just left over racism from all the laws and years of slavery.

kiFF said:
The north is much more racist then the south IMO. Up north they snicker behind their backs and are truly racist. Down south it's just left over racism from all the laws and years of slavery.

This is a prejudges statement. I happen to take offensive of this seeing how I'm about as north as you can get in the U.S. (AK) I grew up with no racisim. Oh I'm sure it existed in the state but I didn't see it. Where exactly do you consider "north'?

GF Admin said:
The west is more racist then the east, and Canada.... don't even get started about those racists bastards..

Our southern neighbor, Mexico, has to be the most xenophobic nation in the Americas. They say, "You can visit, white-folk and negro-spawn, but you can't stay.".

Minneapolis is a good example of how segregation is supposed to work.

snafu said:
This is a prejudges statement. I happen to take offensive of this seeing how I'm about as north as you can get in the U.S. (AK) I grew up with no racisim. Oh I'm sure it existed in the state but I didn't see it. Where exactly do you consider "north'?

Of course you didn't grow up with any racism, Snafu! Aside from the few aboriginal people in Alaska, there are only white folk up there. There's a reason it is called the Great White North.

snafu said:

We really consider "north" here to be anything north of the Mason-Dixon line... You know, anything that wasn't part of the Confederate States.

RegisteredAndEducated said:
We really consider "north" here to be anything north of the Mason-Dixon line... You know, anything that wasn't part of the Confederate States.

Ya how'd that whole war thing go for ya all????:p You can take your ****in flag down. ;)

tiredofwhiners said:
Ya how'd that whole war thing go for ya all????:p You can take your ****in flag down. ;)

The war ain't over.

Now that we have the blacks breeding in abundance, it's just a matter of time before the South rises again.

Back