White People

ImWithStupid said:
Yea, Latinos can dance too. Just because white people can't doesn't mean blacks have a monopoly on that either.
True, but pensioners don't fear you guys like they do us!

jaxmagicman said:
You need to talk to a Mexican about that.
Speaking of Mexicans...Funny how you never hear them piss and moan about "being oppressed by the man". Nope. They're too busy WORKING and GETTING EDUCATIONS to cry about oppression. And most of them have been here a few years, as opposed to say-their whole lives. Do you see this tiny violin? Yes, it's playing JUST for you.

Holyroller said:
You meant welfare lines, didn't you?

All these handouts are classified politically as Social Security... When it's given to old people, it's Social Security, Blacks it's Welfare.... I don't agree with that ****... people are people.... It's all Social Security to me....

angie said:
Speaking of Mexicans...Funny how you never hear them piss and moan about "being oppressed by the man". Nope. They're too bush WORKING and GETTING EDUCATIONS to cry about oppression. And most of them have been here a few years, as opposed to say-their whole lives. Do you see this tiny violin? Yes, it's playing JUST for you.

And nobody brought them over on a boat...They had to run jump and swim.

angie said:
Speaking of Mexicans...Funny how you never hear them piss and moan about "being oppressed by the man". Nope. They're too busy WORKING and GETTING EDUCATIONS to cry about oppression. And most of them have been here a few years, as opposed to say-their whole lives. Do you see this tiny violin? Yes, it's playing JUST for you.
I have no problems with Mexicans. They do all the jobs the white people are too lazy to do.

Yeah Mexicans work and study... and you see the **** they get from White America. It's all one ****ing big white inferiority complex.

jaxmagicman said:
I have no problems with Mexicans. They do all the jobs the white people are too lazy to do.

Correction.... they do the jobs white people are to wealthy to do, and the balcks are to lazy to do...

fullauto said:
If you were more respectable as a people, you would have more respect...
See that just shows how ignorant you are. We are respectable people. You are just stuck in your 1770 world and will never get out of it. It is ignorant people like you that I hate.

jaxmagicman said:
So let me get this straight-it's ok for a black man to talk **** about whites and hate them, but it isn't ok for a white man to do the same to a darkie? Double standards.

The Funk said:
Yeah Mexicans work and study... and you see the **** they get from White America. It's all one ****ing big white inferiority complex.

Last I checked... we pretty much ran the world.... Inferior?

angie said:
So let me get this straight-it's ok for a black man to talk **** about whites and hate them, but it isn't ok for a white man to do the same to a darkie? Double standards.
No it is not. His statement was ignorant. It just proves the point of my thread.

All I can say is that the myth about black men being hung better than white men is very real. So that means us white girls want to line up for the black man...what the **** is your problem then?

jaxmagicman said:
No it is not. His statement was ignorant. It just proves the point of my thread.

yeah... that's right.... because there has never been an ignorant black man in history.... EVER ! ! !

Back