White People

fullauto said:
White women like black men because white woman hate to pick the cotton from the aspirin bottle!
White women like black men because they like men who know how to lay the pipe. I doubt you even last 4 minutes. Oh I am sorry you probably last five minute, 4 minutes of lickin' and 1 minute of stickin'.

Lesbian Since 13 said:
Oh really? Like what, genius?

you try sticking it in a black girl's ass. they'll rip your **** off then **** your little brother just to piss you off even more. a white girl? "oooh, that hurts. oh, slow ok...oh you're so big...ooh yeah...OH **** ME!"

and you can't cum on a black girl's face either cause they always trippin about their hair

you can **** a white bitch in any hole and cum anywhere you want. they don't give a **** because they low self esteem whores anyway

Lesbian Since 13 said:
Ooo...brilliant comeback Wilbur! Did you think that up yourself or did your mom shout the suggestion to you from upstairs?

So you're saying you don't like white girls if you hate white people?

In the dark there is no color.

sebastian said:
you try sticking it in a black girl's ass. they'll rip your **** off then **** your little brother just to piss you off even more. a white girl? "oooh, that hurts. oh, slow ok...oh you're so big...ooh yeah...OH **** ME!"

and you can't cum on a black girl's face either cause they always trippin about their hair

you can **** a white bitch in any hole and cum anywhere you want. they don't give a **** because they low self esteem whores anyway

Preach on.

This has been quite entertaining but I need to get back to my job. Some of you know what I'm talking about. When you go to a place of employment to earn your money and it doesn't get mailed to you from the government.

jaxmagicman said:
White women like black men because they like men who know how to lay the pipe. I doubt you even last 4 minutes. Oh I am sorry you probably last five minute, 4 minutes of lickin' and 1 minute of stickin'.

Yeah, but white men are smart enough to know when they don't pull out there's a chance they can be "a baby's daddy." I don't know how many times I've heard my friends tell the guy they were banging they were pregnant and have them say "how the hell'd that happen?"

ImWithStupid said:
This has been quite entertaining but I need to get back to my job. Some of you know what I'm talking about. When you go to a place of employment to earn your money and it doesn't get mailed to you from the government.
Be careful not to step on too many minorities while you are working today.

fullauto said:
Yes.... I agree.... We have done satan's work.... and I'm damned proud of it... We should finish the job the way Hitler wanted to... Except, we should keep the jews.... I like them...

The Jews will not survive the Armageddon. They will perish as they continue to await the savior that will never arrive.

Lesbian Since 13 said:
Yeah, but white men are smart enough to know when they don't pull out there's a chance they can be "a baby's daddy." I don't know how many times I've heard my friends tell the guy they were banging they were pregnant and have them say "how the hell'd that happen?"
No white men just don't get it as much. Law of averages, lesbo.

Hophead666 said:
The Jews will not survive the Armageddon. They will perish as they continue to await the savior that will never arrive.

I'm fine with that... if GOD wants to kill them then fine... but I wouldn't.... Got no problem with them.... Let GOD handle it!

fullauto said:
I thought I was the one calling ******s 'bottom feeders'!
GOD DAMMIT! I'm really tired of this damn system telling me who I can give rep to!

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
I don't know many black plumbers.

you gotta be a dumb mother****er to plumb. why the **** would I eat **** all day long to make bones when i could sling rock for twice the money in half the time? that's a entrepreneur right there nigga. you 9-5 crackas wouldnt know nothin about that. **** that plumbing.

Back