White People

Jhony5 said:
God dammit it's sweet to be white. I love this beuatiful white skin. The way it shimmers in the sunlight. I love the special treatment I get from my shimmering beuatiful white skin. Like when I apply for a bank loan they don't even check my credit, because i'm white. Or when my boss gives me a raise even though i'm a shity employee, because i'm white. Sometimes I get free money in the mail, just because i'm white. My life is sooooo easy and I think all white people will agree that we don't have to work hard to accomplish our goals or even try, because we're white.

Its a gift from god, to be white, so we should feel sad for our less fortunate darker skinned coherts. Black people obviously don't get our privilages and it doesn't matter what they do, they will fail because they're not white.

Please tell me this was a joke...The last paragraph is full of wishful thinking on your part...heck -the whole damn thing. Oh - and for ****'s sake learn how to spell 'beautiful' !

Isn't it interesting how a white person who insults a black person on the basis of his skin is racist, but a black person who insults a white person on the same basis is proud of his heritage?

WHATEVER said:
Please tell me this was a joke...The last paragraph is full of wishful thinking on your part...heck -the whole damn thing. Oh - and for ****'s sake learn how to spell 'beautiful' !

God dam your a stupid ****ing jackass. Lets all pause to laugh at the ****ing moron...........HAHAHAHAHA.

Mmmmkay, there I feel better. For someone thats such a great speller you sure are dumb.

SARCASM

Do you know what the **** that word means? DO YOU? Look it up, learn it, understand how to recognize it you ****ing retarded piece of ****.If you want to try and get off on me because of a typo you had better be ready to get your ass beat via my insane verbage you ****sucking slackjawed faggot.
How is it even remotely possible for you to read that post and not understand what I was trying to say?

....And don't be a limp wristed faggot and not respond to this. You better come with an explaination of your ignorance AND apologize for being so god forsaken stupid. Tell me your sorry mother****er and i'll stop stabbing this frickin voodoo doll with your god damn monicker on it.

Jhony5 said:
God dam your a stupid ****ing jackass. Lets all pause to laugh at the ****ing moron...........HAHAHAHAHA.

Mmmmkay, there I feel better. For someone thats such a great speller you sure are dumb.

SARCASIM

Do you know what the **** that word means? DO YOU? Look it up, learn it, understand how to recognize it you ****ing retarded piece of ****.If you want to try and get off on me because of a typo you had better be ready to get your ass beat via my insane verbage you ****sucking slackjawed faggot.
How is it even remotely possible for you to read that post and not understand what I was trying to say?

....And don't be a limp wristed faggot and not respond to this. You better come with an explaination of your ignorance AND apologize for being so god forsaken stupid. Tell me your sorry mother****er and i'll stop stabbing this frickin voodoo doll with your god damn monicker on it.

I threw a few sentences at your previous comment and you threw a hissy fit ....WTF?? ...Um hello -All you had to do was say "yes it's a joke" or "no it's not a joke" -you can call me whatever the hell you want but you look like the jackass who clearly has PMS and it's obviously your time of the month....take a chill pill you idiot. You obviously got heated over my few sentences so that makes me feel better :)

What....you mean you think you like actualy made me mad? HWARHARHARHWARHARHAR!!!!

I just let the hate flow like a river on that one. What pisses me off on these types of forums is when people don't have anything smart to say so they pick out a typo and try and make me look dumb because I wasn't paying attention to my spelling. Gross mis-spelling to the point where the reader can't figure out whats being said is worth mentioning. But to try and make yourself look all intellectual because you notice a mis-spelled word is pathetic.

jaxmagicman said:
Whatever is totally owning Jhony5. Jhony5, do you not realize he is being sarcastic also?

Totaly owning me? WTF are you talking about fella? I seriously doubt either of you idiots cold hold your own with me in a real debate. Ya'll bitches might wanna do a little research before you **** with me. I'll have you faggots ashamed to even log on to this forum.

Jhony5 said:
What....you mean you think you like actualy made me mad? HWARHARHARHWARHARHAR!!!!

I just let the hate flow like a river on that one. What pisses me off on these types of forums is when people don't have anything smart to say so they pick out a typo and try and make me look dumb because I wasn't paying attention to my spelling. Gross mis-spelling to the point where the reader can't figure out whats being said is worth mentioning. But to try and make yourself look all intellectual because you notice a mis-spelled word is pathetic.

You were thinking of what to say for a while there......anyway - I was not trying to make myself look intellectual because I noticed you repeatedly spelt 'beautiful' wrong...no, not at all...and you should be the very last person to talk about being smart - you fail to realise that you are constantly spewing things that are in YOUR head - not mine (me trying to make you look dumb) -are you insecure? Did someone call you dumb at school? ....These are questions for YOU to think about -I don't actually care

-All you had to do was say "yes it's a joke" or "no it's not a joke"

I shouldn't have to moron. If you can't pass 1st grade reading comprehension then I can't be held responsible for your mistakes. Any dipshit should be able to read that and know what the point of it was. It wasn't a "joke" per say. It was a sarcastic commentary on the pervasive attitude of minorities in America. The attitude that white people are inherently privilaged and get by on skin color alone. Before you look to insult people you ought to make sure you understand them first. I've had three members of this board message me about how funny but true that particular post was and then you come along and totaly misunderstand it, which was fine. But then you had to go one further and dog on me for putting the 'a' in the wrong place in the word 'beautiful'. Just let it be.

WHATEVER said:
You were thinking of what to say for a while there......anyway - I was not trying to make myself look intellectual because I noticed you repeatedly spelt 'beautiful' wrong...no, not at all...and you should be the very last person to talk about being smart - you fail to realise that you are constantly spewing things that are in YOUR head - not mine (me trying to make you look dumb) -are you insecure? Did someone call you dumb at school? ....These are questions for YOU to think about -I don't actually care

Jesus Christ guy, I was on the phone with my daughter while you were waiting with baited breath. This is exactly my point that some of you need to remember while exchanging dialogue on a public forum. Not everyone is sharply tuned to their PC while on. Some of us have freinds and family that were talking to, as well as television sets that are on and what not. In other words, errors in spelling and grammer are very frequent on such forums because of outside distractions. Remeber that next time you want to call someone out on their spelling.

BTW....If you can't handle some flaming then your in the wrong place bitch.

Jhony5 said:
Totaly owning me? WTF are you talking about fella? I seriously doubt either of you idiots cold hold your own with me in a real debate. Ya'll bitches might wanna do a little research before you **** with me. I'll have you faggots ashamed to even log on to this forum.

Please Jhony5, a 4 year-old could probably hold their own with you...you think your sooo hard don't you? You're seriously sad dude - I don't give 2 flying pigs what you have to say about me - which is exactly what the two of us DON'T have in common..I'm not a faggot, an idiot, and I will not be made ashamed by you or any other person posting on this website..

And btw - I'm a girl - just to make that known to those who didn't realise.

Jhony5 said:
BTW....If you can't handle some flaming then your in the wrong place bitch.

When did I say I couldn't handle 'flaming' ?....there you go again...

And you seem to use a lot of profanity in your posts - but yet again fail to realise that this does not make them any more valid, or (for me) any more offensive...it only takes away from whatever you're trying to say....but I'm sure you felt extra hard by adding 'bitch' on the end....lets just drop it or we'll go on forever - and no I wasn't waiting for you I logged off and came back - so don't feel too special..ttyl

And btw - I'm a girl - just to make that known to those who didn't realise.

No need to tell me that. I could tell you're a bitch.

a 4 year-old could probably hold their own with you...you think your sooo hard don't you?

Like I suggested previously, do some research fella, ho, fag, bitch, whatever the **** you are. I don't log on here to make friends as I have plenty of real ones of my own. I come here to exchange freethought and intelligent debate. And of course from time to time I enjoy flaming on lesser minds just to make myself feel better. Unfortunate that your straw was drawn on this one, but it was so deal with it.

WHATEVER said:
When did I say I couldn't handle 'flaming' ?....there you go again...

And you seem to use a lot of profanity in your posts - but yet again fail to realize that this does not make them any more valid, or (for me) any more offensive...it only takes away from whatever you're trying to say....but I'm sure you felt extra hard by adding 'bitch' on the end....lets just drop it or we'll go on forever - and no I wasn't waiting for you I logged off and came back - so don't feel too special..ttyl

Sorry bout the profanity but realize this bro. Oh I mean sister. I curse like a drunken sailor in real life so I ain't gonna dress it up for ya. I'm a redneck, pot smoking, asshole that will never sugar coat my opinion for the benefit of making myself seem smarter then I am. Not here, not there, not anywhere, I do not like green eggs and ham.

But I concede, you are right about one thing. We are going to go on and on with this so I'll drop it. One thing you MIGHT learn about me is this. I will jump on your ass for pissing me off in one thread, but if I see you make a good point in another thread, then I'll give ya props for that.

ImWithStupid said:
My eyes are so misty. The kids are all grown up.:rolleyes:

What are you trying to say? You don't enjoy senseless insults and endless back and forth bickering over **** that doesn't matter?

I do.

Jhony5 said:
What are you trying to say? You don't enjoy senseless insults and endless back and forth bickering over **** that doesn't matter?

I do.

No. It was supposed to sound kind of like the end of a Brady Bunch episode where the kids resolved their differences by themselves and the parents are talking.

I know we had a sarcasm lesson recently in one of these threads.:D

LOL.

Ya I can almost hear the sweet reconciliation music in my head.

What I love about this board is when someone draws you ire, you can blast back at them with all the nasty curses that you wish with no fear of reprecusions. Not always the way to go, but I just felt like being an angry young man today.

Lesbian Since 13 said:
That's the first time I've had a guy say "on page 11" after the first six words of that sentence.

What the mother**** are you talking about, you meatball with legs?

Back