Who is hotter?

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
You colour blind sweetheart? :D

I didnt mean you look like 2 blond headed white girls...your apparences in beauty are...they are about avg. Not hotties.....

angie said:
Oh I do. I couldn't be happier!
I'll just be relieved when I can have a beer after a bad day at work!!

Oh you can still have a beer after work! Just remember, you're drinking for two now.

RoyalOrleans said:
Oh you can still have a beer after work! Just remember, you're drinking for two now.

LMFAO!! The last thing I want to do is end up with a kid like SD because I had too many beers while I was pregnant...I'll stick to my 'O'doul's Amber' until January....and what a happy day that will be! But it's gonna take me a while to get back to being a pro again...I'll probably be a cheap date!!

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
Anyone who doesn't think AIG is the hottest girl on here is either blind, gay or drunk

Thanks sweety,but personally,I think I'm just average too.
Gay Gal,no need to be hostile,relax woman!

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
Anyone who doesn't think AIG is the hottest girl on here is either blind, gay or drunk

Could gives a damn really. Ain't like they are single or available anyways.

I told you guys a LOOONG time ago that Somali women were ****ing hot as hell, and you thought I was being sarcastic.

I told you, I used to work with them, a couple of them were my friends, they showed me photos of some of THERE friends... DAMN DEM SOME HOT WOMENS !!

All the Somalian women I worked with were pretty damn hot too !! Cept' the one with the humungous WART on her cheeck.. ugh !!

Although, when you get an ugly one (which ain't often) ... STAND BACK AND RUN !! SCARY !!

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Oh My!!You give me the options. :p

Hey, I need a holiday. Describe how you percieve me. My avatar is only five years old, and I've not visited pomgolia b4.

Reiteration: how do you want me packaged? :D

Back