Who loves the song Hands Held High?

It's an awesome song, i'm into rap and i love mike shinoda. Really well written, directly touches on war and political isssues, pretty sweet.

I don't know how I feel about it. It's really similiar to what I've done, as the purposes and the motifs are similiar. It doesn't grab me at all in the long run. I think that the rap and the motif that they are trying to convey sounds too forceful and a bit like Black Eyed Peas old stuff.

I don't know how I feel about it. It's really similiar to what I've done, as the purposes and the motifs are similiar. It doesn't grab me at all in the long run. I think that the rap and the motif that they are trying to convey sounds too forceful and a bit like Black Eyed Peas old stuff.
What did you just say? How can you compare Linkin Park with those black guys.

What did you just say? How can you compare Linkin Park with those black guys.

Easy, it's like comparing them to a bunch of one trick ponys. I think the song I was thinking of that I couldn't put my finger that I was trying to compare, was the song "Where Is the Love?" by the Black Eyed Peas. Again, the motif is too forceful and sounds really fake.

I love the song Hands Held High just like the rest of Linkin Park's songs... I won't say it's my favorite but I really like it a lot!

Back