Who Wants To Be A Moderator ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People will you stop tempting him or he WILL do it!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! LMAO

I'd probably leave the site for a little while, observe it while I am away, and then when the damage is done come back. But that's me.

To be honest, as much as I'd enjoy some power, I'm probably the least qualified person here. First of all, I don't know WHAT a mod even does or how they do it. I have very limited computer skills--I use builders and **** for my sites. So I hope no one would be expecting me to do any of that XD. I'm just here to ramble on and throw my wrenchly two cents in, that's all. I think you should pick Outlaw, like I said.

PS: I think if I were a mod and that drove certain people away, the site would be GREATLY improved. (Because of their absence, not my increased presence.)

Silver_dragon87 said:
Well, if it's worth anything, which I doubt, I think you guys should pick Outlaw for your new mod. :)

Thank you I appreciate the fact that I have at least one vote. Being a mod is a responsibility I would gladly accept. I don't belive in abuse of power or any of the corrupt ****. But that doesn't mean I will stop being a ***** either. Even if it isn't me, I hope the right choice will be made and chaos doesn't ensue.

Oh, and I got another guy from another site here to add to our growing entourage here at GF. I will see if I can get some more here to spice it up some more...MWHAHAHAHA!!!

hands Outlaw a moist towellette

Wipe the **** off your nose and let phreak sit for a second dammit!!!

OK sorry I just HAD to do that. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't LOL

tizz said:
hands Outlaw a moist towellette

Wipe the **** off your nose and let phreak sit for a second dammit!!!

OK sorry I just HAD to do that. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't LOL

Imma kick your butt Tizz...LOL! But no, actually I been trying to get friends to this site for a while, but they all too lazy and yadda yadda yadda. Or they look at the site and get all scared because people are bashing the crud out of each other. WHOOP DEE DOO!!! Scared of a bunch of words...

Outlaw2747 said:
Imma kick your butt Tizz...LOL! But no, actually I been trying to get friends to this site for a while, but they all too lazy and yadda yadda yadda. Or they look at the site and get all scared because people are bashing the crud out of each other. WHOOP DEE DOO!!! Scared of a bunch of words...

Tell 'em it's way cheaper than therapy. :D

I think maybe you guys are missing the point. Anyone who shows us Mod qualities has a chance at Mod. We want a bit of diversity; it

Tori is right, its not hard at all, and we even provide a manual:
.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I nominate Tizz and Outlaw. Tizz is honest and funny,Outlaw is an asshole.good combination right??
Plus they have been really trying lately.Great thread topics Tizzy. :)

Hey, I'm just the forum whore and since Phreak made his little booboo, I gotta work overtime ;)

phreakwars said:
Tori is right, its not hard at all, and we even provide a manual:
.​

LOL. I need one of those for some of the sites I know.

vB is great. so much control.

Last edited by a moderator:
ALLAH IS GREAT said:
I nominate Tizz and Outlaw. Tizz is honest and funny,Outlaw is an asshole.good combination right??
Plus they have been really trying lately.Great thread topics Tizzy. :)
Awe, how sweet, but we are not accepting nominations.

Hey Phreak,
Does that come in a downloadable form? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back