Why are you still an LP fan?

Hybrid_Soldier said:
I LUV LP. ALWAYS WILL. because of them i dedicated my life to ignore what others think of me. They really helped me through a lot. I know they don't know me but through their music its like they are reading a book of my life and putting my life into music. No matter what they do I will always be a hardcore fan. and every piece of work they've done has been a great success.

Spoken like a true, um, soldier...Hybrid_Soldier. :p

they r the best. they are the only band that I can really identify with. I have loved them for close to 7 years and theres no way im stopping now.

I am not a fan anymore. They keep dissapointing me with the hold-off on thier new album. :/
The only reason I am not gone (and many others who have tired will say the same) is that this place is seriously hard to leave. The people here are so great, that when I try to join other boards I just get dissapointed with them.
I do still listen to the music though. I'm just not keeping tabs on them anymore or anything like that.

Suicide King said:
I've drifted away, quite a lot I must admit. I just don't enjoy their music as I used to back in the day. I've discovered new bands and new genres of music. I also wish they'd stop making collabs and remixes; it's getting old. And as I've said in the past somewhere, I believe their next album will either make them or break them. They will need to bring something new to the table. GIVE US A SOLO OR TWO BRAD, COME ON!

so true..and that's why I drifted away. They need to improve their music..offer something like brad's solos, longer album, stronger lyrics etc etc.
I'm bored of same songs packed in thousand packages

Back