!!Why do dumbass people leave their kids in their cars!!

SlIgHtLyOpInIoNaTeD

I heard on the news yesterday that there was a small child (like 8 months old) that died from being left in a car and getting too hot!

Why do dumbass people continue to do this?

I have a 6 month old son, and I don't even leave him in the car long enough to go pay for this expensive ass gas(another topic in its own)

This is how I see it...

Would you leave your keys in your car, your wallet, your purse?
Why the **** would you leave a small child in a car when the heat index is 110 degrees

DAMN! I'm glad I can vent on this site!

Any thoughts guys?

IN NJ some couple just left their two year old to die after returning from a wedding at 4am and forgettig to bring the kid in. They went out ten hours later and low and behold the kid had rigamortis. Not something I understand

These people who do this dumb ass ****, are murderers, and as such, should be tried and sentenced and then executed (this is the punishment I prefer for murders and lifers)!!!

(side bar; my high school english teacher would murder me for all the comma splices that I do on this site, but she's not here)

I say, they killed someone, we should kill them back!!!

Obviously these people care about their children as much as they do any other object. They treat their children like some kind of rag that you just leave wherever, and come back to when you feel like it.

The punishment for this sort of crime should be something that renders them incapable of producing anymore offspring.

1) Sterilization
2) Castration
3) Execution

and for TH...
4) They should not be able to live within a 1000 ft of a Church, School or Day Care Center.

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
Why do dumbass people HAVE kids?

Its a straight thing i think

We had a server who at the end of her shift told some people that she couldnt get a babysitter and her son was in the car (90 degree day). The blank looks and jaw dropping made her actually say "WHAT? He has coloring books!"

The expo that shift got so sick to her stomach she almost threw up....and she called protective services :D

I swear when i retire im going to live in a hollow tree in the middle of the woods to get away from all the dolts that breathe my air!

SlIgHtLyOpInIoNaTeD said:
I heard on the news yesterday that there was a small child (like 8 months old that died from being left in a car and getting too hot!

Why do dumbass people continue to do this?

I have a 6 month old son, and I don't even leave him in the car long enough to go pay for this expensive ass gas(another topic in its own)

This is how I see it...

Why the **** would you leave a small child in a car when the heat index is 110 degrees

Any thoughts guys?

i think you answered your own question.

I heard the full story today when I got home.

The jackass couple had put their kid in the car in the car seat and turned the "air conditioner" on. They in the meantime were sitting in the car next to that one (have to assume they had 2 cars and one was taking the kid to daycare). When the couple finished talking(about 15 mins), the woman got back in the car with the baby and noticed the vents were blowing hot air. THe baby was lifeless and had died from heat exhaustion.

Now I want anyone to tell me if the air get warm enough to call it ****ing hot when the air is supposed to be on. Even if the air was notworking right it would have just been a little warmer than normal. It would not have been qualified as hot.

I think the whole aliby is bullshit and those people should roast for murder! :mad:

Wow in the same weekend of the idiots that left their kid in the car after the wedding. The ****'s contageous

It's hard to believe people could be so thoughtless, but if any one hasn't seen Registered and Educated's signature check it out. I think it explains a lot of what we talk about on this site.

jokersarewild said:
Because they haven't figured out the true use of a condom.

They do this...

http://home.tiscali.be/cartoo/Newno/miss condom.jpg

Then let their newborne play with the condom balloon. They can't figure out why they keep having kids...so they stop drinking coffee...

Love that pic, It really shows what condoms mean to the people that should not be reproducing the most!

Any thoughts guys?[/QUOTE]

I agree! I've seen people do that before. I think it's pretty stupid of them, do to the simple fact the children could suffocate or even get kidnapped.

I full heartedly agree, it is unacceptable to leave children in the car, for that matter I wont even let them in the car to begin with. I have four kids of various ages and of course various mothers. They all live in my back yard, where they have their own private tent space and access to the water hose for hydration. I live in a pretty rural area so They have all the neccessary tools for sustaining themselves. I have shown them all how to kill and prepare a variety of indiginous wildlife. They had a rough time of it through the first couple of winters but they seem to have adjusted just fine. And no, I am not a heartless *******, I do let them come into the house on holidays and birthdays and such. :)

OmegaManiac said:
I full heartedly agree, it is unacceptable to leave children in the car, for that matter I wont even let them in the car to begin with. I have four kids of various ages and of course various mothers. They all live in my back yard, where they have their own private tent space and access to the water hose for hydration. I live in a pretty rural area so They have all the neccessary tools for sustaining themselves. I have shown them all how to kill and prepare a variety of indiginous wildlife. They had a rough time of it through the first couple of winters but they seem to have adjusted just fine. And no, I am not a heartless *******, I do let them come into the house on holidays and birthdays and such. :)
WTF? A real father would install a dungeon to house his offspring, complete with iron shacles on the walls and an evil prison warden. Tents and foraging the indigenous wildlife are for lazy dads... Dungeons and gruel is what makes kids healthy and strong!

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
WTF? A real father would install a dungeon to house his offspring, complete with iron shacles on the walls and an evil prison warden. Tents and foraging the indigenous wildlife are for lazy dads... Dungeons and gruel is what makes kids healthy and strong!
Yeah I guess you have a point. Maybe after they start kindergarten I should try some of that.

Better yet I should have the kids build the dungeon and they can move into it upon its completion. I guess the dungeon should be at least thirty or forty feet below surface level. Maybe I'll break down and buy the little brats shovels for christmas.

People leave their kids in the cars because they are morons. :mad:
A three year old probably knows better than leaving someone out in the heat that long. From cases that I've heard about before, I've seen ones where people "didn't know" it would get that hot, or they "forgot" they left the kid in the car. This is called pure ignorance and should be punishable by death.

Back