why do girls always fall for assholes?

MrRandomGuy

can they not see that the guy is an asshole, or what?

they never go with the nice guy who won't hurt them, they just complain to the nice guy about the asshole who is hurting them

MrRandomGuy said:
can they not see that the guy is an asshole, or what?

they never go with the nice guy who won't hurt them, they just complain to the nice guy about the asshole who is hurting them
the girl u like is datin another boy eh?

well i think they fall f0r assholes becuase they like doggy style also

Ah, thats what i'd like to know.

Life is stupid could be one reason.

But other then that maybe because the assholes look cooler then the nice guy/ or more popular. I dunno. :S

I'm still trying to figure that out.

That's why I don't date people. lol All guys are assholes even if they don't think themselfs(sp?) one. (and is you are nice, I'm sorry.) Maybe us girls date guys cuz they're great to look at, even if ya don't date. :D

cmlp said:
That's why I don't date people. lol All guys are assholes even if they don't think themselfs(sp?) one. (and is you are nice, I'm sorry.) Maybe us girls date guys cuz they're great to look at, even if ya don't date. :D
HEY! OUCH im not reely an asshole..well kinda

no, I don't have a girlfriend now, I'm just noticing this all around me. My friend falling for the asshole, and he's probably going to hurt her.

nothing I can say now, she won't listen.

i think the guy i feel for was using me as backup...he was always like "oh cristina your beautiful and i love " **** like that but then i found that he liked someone else..so i was crushed ..still am tho..i burnt his pic.

but ive got plans for the *******

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
i think the guy i feel for was using me as backup...he was always like "oh cristina your beautiful and i love " **** like that but then i found that he liked someone else..so i was crushed ..still am tho..i burnt his pic.

but ive got plans for the *******

do not do anything to him, it will go back and bite you in the ass

Back