Why there are no black NASCAR drivers

Hugh G. Rekshun

Top 10 Reasons Why There Are No Black Nascar Drivers

10) They Have To Sit Upright.

9) Pistol Won't Stay Under Front Seat.

8) Engines Drown Out The Rap Music.

7) Police Cars On Track Interfere With Race.

6) They Keep Trying To Carjack Dale, Jr.

5) Pit Crew Can't Work On Car While Holding Up Pants At The Same Time.

4) No Passenger Seat For The Ho.

3) There Are No Sponsors For Cadillac.

2) Can't Wear Helmet Sideways.

And The Number 1 Reason Why Blacks Can't Be In Nascar:

1) When They Crash The Car They Bail Out And Run.

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
Top 10 Reasons Why There Are No Black Nascar Drivers

10) They Have To Sit Upright.

9) Pistol Won't Stay Under Front Seat.

8) Engines Drown Out The Rap Music.

7) Police Cars On Track Interfere With Race.

6) They Keep Trying To Carjack Dale, Jr.

5) Pit Crew Can't Work On Car While Holding Up Pants At The Same Time.

4) No Passenger Seat For The Ho.

3) There Are No Sponsors For Cadillac.

2) Can't Wear Helmet Sideways.

And The Number 1 Reason Why Blacks Can't Be In Nascar:

1) When They Crash The Car They Bail Out And Run.

wow......how more unfunny and racist can you possibly get dude?!.......that was a rhetorical question by the way - I can imagine - I don't actually need you to show me.

WHATEVER said:
wow......how more unfunny and racist can you possibly get dude?!.......that was a rhetorical question by the way - I can imagine - I don't actually need you to show me.

You need to stfu, you mother Ther

RoyalOrleans said:
C-J,

If you had a ****ing brain in that melon of a head of yours, you'd do us all a favor and go home.

If you had a ****ing brain to begin with, you

RoyalOrleans said:
If you don't understand my remark, then perhaps you should leave home right away and throw yourself into the nearest substantial body of water. I will continue hording webspace with my infantile (not infentile, Einstein) remarks as long as you continue to post meritless and useless comments.

Well you pissant, English is my third language and IM SO SORRY if I happend to misspell a word, perhaps we should continue this discussion in Swedish instead? Nah, didnt think so. All my comments are valid, your comebacks are however NOT. A comeback should be logical, clever and thought through. A comeback isnt when you leave and then come back :D

i guess that ****ing scumbag jackson has never seen an nba, nfl, or baseball team. i really dont see how someone hasnt killed him yet.

C-J... said:
Well you pissant, English is my third language and IM SO SORRY if I happend to misspell a word, perhaps we should continue this discussion in Swedish instead? Nah, didnt think so. All my comments are valid, your comebacks are however NOT. A comeback should be logical, clever and thought through. A comeback isnt when you leave and then come back :D

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

WHATEVER said:
I got your racist right here in my hand!
It's a ****ing joke..lighten the **** up!
Besides, did I ever infer that they were ******S??
Sorry, but the stereotypes fit oft times so you cannot refute the truth but, somehow, you will continue to try.
Have a nice day!

RoyalOrleans said:
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

How old did you say you were? Nice response btw, keep producing those childish slogans, you just make me look good.

C-J... said:
How old did you say you were? Nice response btw, keep producing those childish slogans, you just make me look good.

You son of a motherless goat. Eat my wake, plebian.

Back