will it leak?

The leak is a fake. Downloaded it, it's old Chester stuff, at least that's what the comments reveal on the board I got it from. I'm not sure I'm allowed to say where. Anyway, I'll wait for the real stuff.

Well.... I was listening to the album.... yeah one of the songs from "erection" fake album was on there. Titled "Unda" is titled "In This World" It's fake guys.... good music, but only the first two tracks and QWERTY have any chance at all of being LP related.

I am new here.
Fake or not, you guys can listen for yourselves. It is out, I am downloading it as I write this. If it's real I am glad I can listen to it. Although, I will buy it when it comes out. I own everything they've ever put out.
Splitting The DNA? Under Attack? Because those are fake.

Told you guys it didnt leak. They dont even know how many songs there'll be on the album.

whether it leaks or not, youre still always going to get some idiot who sticks a gray-daze album on torrent under the name "minutes to midnight" and then some other fools downloading it (who've never heard gray daze) and then coming on here boasting they have the new album :p

Back