World Championship 2006 in Germany

Tuna143 said:
I told you guys Italy was gonna win..If u dont belive look back on the other pages
zomg you can look into the futuuuurrreeee!

Italy doesnt even deserve to be in finals after that penalty in the last second against Australia.

I know Im late but yess Italy won, I didnt expect them to win, they werent doing so good. Ahh that Zidane guy head butted that other guy, that was like o_O. What a nice way to retire.

yay! Italy won. And yeah, Zidane head-butting materezzi, man that was awesome. haha, it was hilarious. And trezeguet didnt get much attention either, even though he missed the penalty.

4everLP_Shinoda said:
yay 4 ITALY!!!!I wanted them to win :D so they did :D
Congrats!!!
Zidane was bitch,I can tell!It was rude of him to act like that
Pff, have you seen matches of Matarazzi? I bet you didnt. He's a maniac.

Chris said:
Pff, have you seen matches of Matarazzi? I bet you didnt. He's a maniac.
Yeah lol
Zidane headbutted him for a reason...

The French team doesn't dive, it's Portugal and Italy who do that. C. Ronaldo and Totti are always throwing themselves to the ground as if they've been shot...
About the penalty, Carvalho admitted to fouling Henry, that was clearly not a dive.

Glad Italy won.

Check it,

11525480943965cl.gif

yeah, Materazzi called him a "dirty terrorist". It was in the news today, and later on Materazzi said tht he didnt and said that he didnt even knew what that meant.

Hmm I'm not really sure he did say exactly that though. BBC had a lipreader and an Italian interpreter make out what Materazzi was saying, and they apparently found him to be saying "you're the son of a terrorist whore" and "I hope you and your family die a horrible death" (rougly translated, this was on an Icelandic website)

Back