World Championship 2006 in Germany

4everLP_Shinoda said:
I´m glad France won the match 2day :D cuz Brazil had been making fun of us...I hate those bastards for doing it so yeah now I´m the one who laughs at those brazillian ppl for making fun of us :D ;)
Nice job France!!!Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D :D :D
As for yesterday´s match againt Germany,it was a real disapointment knowing for sure those germans players paid to the referee so they could won the game :rolleyes: ¬¬
The referee was a asswhole...he only did what he think it was good accoding to him...and I say **** him...yeah that´s it **** him I hope he dies very soon :D
Anyways,in the next world cup we are going to kick some germans and brazillians asses :D

I was wondering where you were and that post really made you stand out XD

4everLP_Shinoda said:
lol you really think so :p ?XD

Well I´ve been(and still)busy with uni but once in a while I do come in here :)
You know where to find me Sammi :) ;) :thumbsup:
yep!

and yesh I do :D
In Argentina! :p

Anywho, good luck with those things ^^

4everLP_Shinoda said:
*stares at her with a dirty look*

Whaaaaaaaaaaat??Why did u that for??
Are you making fun of us :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :eek:

So mean!!!!!!!*runs away crying* :( :(
nooo come back!
I just like the tune of that song :(
it's so catchy ><

sorry!! :(

I was excited about this year's World Cup until I heard Antartica didn't qualify...somethin about the penguins blending in with the ball or some crap. That Skwakinho guy was awsome,had a shot at MVP!

pfft

Italy's been lucky, + they play superboring football.

I would've liked for it to be Germany that played France on Sunday. I liked them this year, Germans, and that's besides the fact I'd want anything but Italy, I can't stand that team.

woot! Germany is out. I dunno why, but i read some where and the German captain Ballack said tht Italy had the upper had and they were the stronger side n stuff. I hope France loses and Italy and Portugal play each other in the finals. heh.

Yeah Germany is out....damn...I hope Portugal wins the World-Cup...they deserve it the most....

Back