Worst Video.

Numb. Never liked the song/video, never understood the obsession. From the Inside is much, much better.

yeah, I agree "From the Inside" vid is better than "Numb"... but I think "Numb" is quite nice as well: a girl who is different from the rest of the world and although she tries to go into it and to be one more,nobody let her... you see how at the end her escape from this stereotyped world is the paint. the only way which she can be as she really is.

I think lots of people can recognize themselves in this vid... I think it let us open our mind for understanding that everybody deserve a place in this little world.. I think this vid is good for the message it gives to us.

In my opinion i guess it had to be forgotten but the Reanimation. The Hybrid Thoery did kick ass thou. Other than that the other vids LP made were cool. But then again Shadow Of The Day whas somewhat ok i guess.

still i think the last video they made, it is so blury ahah
also not liking the song. still if it is on TMF i would watch it and turn it hard

Linkin Park may be known for some GREAT videos, such as What I've Done, Shadow Of The Day and From The Inside. But they're also known for some video disasters, such as Crawling, Papercut, In The End, and above all, One Step Closer. Stuff like Given Up, Bleed It Out were decent and quite good. I Also particularly enjoyed Point's of Authority Reanimation and Breaking The Habit.

Back