Worst Video.

What I've Done is so crap compared to all their other vids.
All that political world-ish stuff, can't be doing with it, can't be doing with it at all. haha.

The What I've Done vid is though... It's typically what Bono and co would do in a vague attempt to raise awareness of how ****ed up the planet is lol.

Well me i like "What I've Done" and also "From The Inside" and "Breaking The Habit". But it's not their fault they made the song. It's their manager. He was the manager for S.O.A.D. But that's me. And there was this thing on the TV that ppl said Lp are trying to or mistakenly look like US. Even "What I've Done" is like U2's video ummmm i think "Vertigo".

Oh, I really love "What I've done" vid... and I'm sorry ALICENA but I differ about you've said (you know "the saints are coming") I dont think so, my dear LPmate :) I think they've done (just according to the title of the song) a fantastic criticism to all the horrors which the humanity 've done ( again) in the history. I think is absolutely great. Linkin Park've changed in a way (well, his new album is quite different from the others) and we can also see this change in their videos. Besides, I think that although this video can seems to give us a sad message, at the end we can see that, after all, there is hope to change and to make a better world. Well, this is my personal lecture. I dont know if they wanted to give us this message (we should ask them, shouldnt we?;) )

From the other hand, and talking about the topic. Well, I dont like too much "Breaking the habit"'s video and "Points of Authority"'s. They are quite strange and I like to watch them singing and jumping (they animate me to do the same, even more if I'm talking about "Faint". This song is great when you feel discouraged. It's just as anti-stress therapy or something like this!!:D

what ive done, before i would have said crawling, but wid is soo pretencious!

pretencious? why:confused: ? 'cos it show us the reality we have made along our history? 'Cos you cannot see sweet couples walking in a garden? 'Cos you cannot see children without illness? 'Cos you cant see a pink world (totally imaginary) where everything is happiness and peace? Well, dear, in that case; if you prefer these kind of songs, I recommend you "Imagine" from John Lennon... but, I advice you friendly: the reality is much more different. The real, the real reality is this thing you called "pretencious". And, believe me, there is no way back: you could never rub out all the wars the planet has lived. You could never rub out all the pain, all the illness's consequences, all the hate... Oh, God if you could do it, what lovely would be that!! But, as I said before, there is no way back... there is another opportunity, another "I start again"... and you think this message is pretencious?? A hopeful message although we're a pretencious "monsters" who only think in ourself... an egoist "monsters" who dream just with money, the power although we have to betray and to kill for it... well, in my case, I dont see "What I've done" as a pretencious vid, 'cos in it all of us are included: them, you, me...

From my PERSONAL point of view, I think this vid is great and hated at the same time. I think it isnt necessary to say why is great... and about being hated, well, I think it's has been hated because nobody likes to see the real reality when their own life is comfortable. It's easier to look back and not remind the pain. "It's easier to go, then face all this pain"...:)

WID isnt too bad, for me crawling wasnt so crash hot, FTI was good until that lil brat decided to open his silly mouth and kill everyone

Back