WOW! big news here!!!! (at least for me it is)

collision_course_777

Whats up guys? Its been a while since I've been on here and made any posts, which i'm sure some of you noticed by the absence of arguing I ususally partake in, lol. just kidding, but anyways, I figured I would let everyone know why i havent been online in a while. I'm getting married!!! That's right, on March 5 I am going to be getting married to lp_lady_bug_777. And that's not it, folks, no. In September I will become something that every decent man in this world dreams of being. I am going to be a DAD. I cant wait. I am really excited. We were going to wait to get married until after she had graduated college, but after we found out she was pregnant, we decided to go ahead and get married that way our child has both parents around at all times. We already have our own place, nothing fancy, but not complete **** either. Its a decent little apartment for us. Although, for right now we only have a one-bedroom, a little while after the baby is born we are going to move into a two-bedroom. Im going to be a Daddy!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy! Anyways, just thought i'd fill everyone in on whats been going on in collision_course_777's life!

well, we are still discussing the names. She is only 8 weeks along now so we dont know if we will have a boy or girl yet, but here is what she has thought of. For a boy, she likes the name Thomas Dale Duncan, and for a girl, she likes Brianna Lynn Duncan. Another name if we have a little girl that I like is Jordan Shay Duncan. oh yeah, she hopes we have a little boy, and I (and I know this sounds weird cause most guys want a liitle boy first, but oh well) want a little girl.

Back