Wwe Wrestlemania 21 Tonight...wuhoo!

! Al !

Tonight Is the night Wrestling fans, Wrestlemania 21 WUHOOO!

Tonight's so big just look at some of the matches schedualed for tonight, gonna be big can't wait!

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista Vs Triple H

Kurt Angle Vs Shawn Michaels

WWE Championship
JBL Vs John Cena

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Chris Jericho Vs Edge Vs Shelton Benjamin Vs Chris Benoit Vs Christian Vs Kane

Randy Orton Vs Undertaker

Eddie Guerrero Vs Rey Mysterio

Sumo Match
Big Show Vs Akebono

Women's Championship
Trish Stratus Vs Christy Hemmy

PLUS Piper's Pit returns and his guest is none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin, I CAN'T WAIT!

My parents won't let me buy it and watch it =( It's not fair, I was at my cousins house and we watched Raw and smackdown for 3 days. The built up to it looks really good lol. I loved those little acting thingies that the wrestlers did for the hollywood thing. "Are you talking to me?" ^.^

I'm glad to hear Stone Cold is coming back. Haha, I think the Money In The Bank Ladder Match sounds really interesting. I'm all for Kane or Jerico to win that one. Also the Randy Orton vs Undertaker match as well. I can't decide who I want to win that one ^.^

Here are my picks:

Batista
Shawn Michaels
JBL (I hate Cena)
Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Eddie Guerrero
Big Show
Trish Stratus

And new match just added, 30 man cross-brand battle royal, hopefully Booker T will be in

Yeah thanks for being nice Shani :)

Anyways I have detailed results here.

Batista defeated Triple H
A new World Heavyweight Champion is upon us, and that man is none other than Batista. Batista who was known as the 'Chained animal' was unleashed this Sunday when he defeated former Evolution friend Triple H to become World Heavyweight Champion, the match was close but in the end it was Batista who emerged victorious when he bombed Triple H to become the World Heavyweight Champion.

Kurt Angle defeated Shawn Michael
Kurt Angle added a new man to the list of tremendous superstars he's made tap out, and that man was Shawn Michaels, although Michaels has nothing to be a shamed of it was Kurt Angles night, Shawn Michaels hit the Sweet Chin Music once, but it wasn't enough to stop the olympian from making the icon tap out.

John Cena defeated JBL (party pooper)
JBL guaranteed victory and he usually makes strong on his guarantees and this time he emerged defeated when John Cena captured the WWE Championship (ruined the night) when it looked as if JBL had Cena where he wanted him Cena countered JBL's patened clothesline from hell into the F-U for the victory.

Hulk Hogan defeated Muhammad Hassan
We all know Hassan for bad mouthing America, but after Wrestlemania he'll find not to do that, because none other than the HULKSTER returned for a match at Wrestlemania against Hassan in which Davari got Hassan disqualified but paid the price with a leg drop.

Edge won the Money In The Bank Ladder match
Edge is now elgible for a World Heavyweight Championship for a year now, he defeated 5 other hungry superstars in a brutal 6 man money in the bank ladder match.

Undertaker defeated Randy Orton
12-0 now 13-0, yes I'm talking about The Undertaker. Randy Orton vowed to end the winning streak of The famed Undertaker, even the help of his papa Cowboy Bob Orton and a ground shattering RKO wasn't enough to keep the deadman down. However it was Randy's foolishness which cost him the match. Orton attempted to do Undertaker's finishing move the Tombstone Piledriver but Taker countered it and tombstoned Orton for the win.

Rey Mysterio defeated Eddie Guerrero
Rey Mysterio defeated Eddie Guerrero in the first match of the night, Eddie hit the Three Amigos and went for a Frog splash than paid the price as in the end Mysterio rolled Eddie up with a hurracanrana pin.

Akebono defeated Big Show
Akebonbo took on the Big Show in his specialty a Sumo Match, but the inexperience of the 490 lb Big Show would hurt him as it was Show who lost the match, but Show showed a tremendous ammount of respect to the first american born Sumo Grand Champion when he shook hands after the match

Trish Stratus defeated Christy Hemmy
Depsite all of her training Christy was not able to defeat Trish, she pulled off all she could using her Twist Of Fate and kicks, but in the end it was Trish who KO'd Christy with a chick kick

And what goes in Piper's Pit stays in Piper's Pit, the highly anticipated return of Rowdy Roddy Piper's famous interview show Piper's Pit finally came and Piper's guest was none other than The Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin. Carlito made a statement, but it was Piper who chewed the apple and spat in Carlito's face. A fumed Carlito than started to beat on Piper, but Austin stomped a mudhole in Carlito's ass than walked it dry. Than he gave a stunner to Carlito. After the whole Carlito beating Austin celebrated with Piper and some beer. But in the end it was Austin who ended up stunning Piper.

Yeah this is good to know. ATL we know its fake but its still not all fake(jump off a ladder onto another tell me it doesnt hurt.) Matches are just planned. Plus its like a tv show drama..just with violence. Its like watching lost. U want to know whats next to happen!

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
Wrestling is hilarious! It's fun to watch lol. Meh, I dunno, I just like it ^.^

Thanks for posting the results Al! I really wanted Triple H to win =( I really wanted Angle to lose as well lol. Oh well. Sounded like a great event ^.^

Are you kidding? You wanted Triple H to win?

Haha, i'm glad Batista won, he's awesome and is going to be a better champ then Triple H.

ATLien said:
I don't understand why people like wrestling so much???? All it is is a bunch of fake actors acting out a script.!.!.!

Wrestling is entertaining, people beating the crap out of each other, haha. I don't know i just like it a lot.

When I was little I loved to watch WWF!!!!!

WWE..... sucks :p

I never really understood.. why pay SO much money for these events.. its all fake.. ( I am speaking of PPV)

What does it run now.. $35.00-$50.00 ??

Back