You Make Money With LPF But You Don't Care About The Site?

Jeezy

All The Streetlights
Has anyone noticed the ads placed on LPF lately?
(just scroll down to see what I'm talking about (30space.com)

So you can make money with a site but not care about what's going on and make some changes?
That's just wrong in my eyes...

I mean I know if you have a website or a forum or whatever that gets quite some visitors every day you gonna try to make some money out of it with ads.
That's ok...I do that myself.

But if you do that you should at least care about the site a little more, and make it possible for members to contact you.

Last edited by a moderator:
DAMN STRAIGHT!
Couldn't have put that better myself.
I wondered where the ethusiasm for altering this flagging site went prior to LPFA's (that were arranged, coordinated and overseen all without site owner's involvement so far as I'm aware) and I recall being told that people needed his permission first.
And of course no one can get in touch with him.
Funny how he can set up adds here BUT NOT KNOW or care the general goings on in this place.
What's the point owning a site and not touching base at some point??
Jesus.
Well said Jeezy. :eek:k:

Agreed, and why the hell would anyone want to place THAT add on HERE? It calls itself a social-networking site for thirty-somethings... so what good could it do here when most of the people here are like 15-18.

The only good part is that he put it at the bottom of the pages so we wont see it as much. (I generally dont scroll down that far.)

I know,LPF to him is obviously just a buisiness venture....he hasn't even responded to any threads with a post since July of last year!

I've been on here too long to see **** like this just get put on the site without even telling the members or being nice and asking the members their opinion on something...especially when you don't give a **** about our concerns most of the time anyways

why not just ditch this and start a new site...wouldn't have to be about linkin park, just a forum where we could hang out like we do here...and without this nonsense

why not just ditch this and start a new site...wouldn't have to be about linkin park, just a forum where we could hang out like we do here...and without this nonsense

yeah that's right

maybe some people would be able to do something like this

That's what I was thinking,but we'd need a good host who would be committed and most of all the commitment of the core members of LPF

Agreed, and why the hell would anyone want to place THAT add on HERE? It calls itself a social-networking site for thirty-somethings... so what good could it do here when most of the people here are like 15-18.

The only good part is that he put it at the bottom of the pages so we wont see it as much. (I generally dont scroll down that far.)

lol me and rav are the only ones over 30 so that ad isn't much good on here

Maybe ATLien? You think he'd want to make a new Forums? I mean from what I heard, he was a good host. Or maybe just an extreme boycott of this forum, for like, 1,2 months? Or something? we definately need to do something

The ad in question has been added by Qwest without my permission. Ad removed and Quest deprived his admin rights as it is not the first time (sorry George, I can't afford to to watch you all the time).

Nevertheless if I ever decide to put up ads it is up to me guys. I invested $$ to buy the website from Quest two and a half years ago. And it is a bit strange to hear things like "you can make money with a site but not care about what's going on". I'm keeping the site online and the fact that I do not visit here much means just that I'm busy with other projects. I'm not planning to abandon LPF however. Unfortunately I did not even had time to thoroughly read those private messages from some of you. Will do so soon.

I understand your frustration not being able to contact me and I agree that it is not good. As I said I'm not going to abandon LPF and I'm going to find ways to devote more time to it.

The ad in question has been added by Quest without my permission. Ad removed and Quest deprived his admin rights as it is not the first time (sorry George, I can't afford to to watch you all the time).

Nevertheless if I ever decide to put up ads it is up to me guys. I invested $$ to buy the website from Quest two and a half years ago. And it is a bit strange to hear things like "you can make money with a site but not care about what's going on". I'm keeping the site online and the fact that I do not visit here much means just that I'm busy with other projects. I'm not planning to abandon LPF however. Unfortunately I did not even had time to thoroughly read those private messages from some of you. Will do so soon.

I would like to point out I agree him just keep it online proves he cares about it.

Well, I, personally, am glad you decided to take action Coredump, we're sorry if we came off angry, it's just we all see that this site has potential, and nothing is happening. I mean I think that's why most are pissed off. Well, it's nice to see you around Core, good luck.

Nooooooo. I just started a good story. Lol.
Out of the number of forum sites I am on
(> fiveeightforums.com username - December's Shadow
> Linkinparkassociation.com/forums username - Decemeber's Shadow
> boredofstudies.org/forums username - born2baplacebo/ The Siren (troll account)/ Billy Corgan (troll account), XxXLacrymosaXxX (troll account) ... long story with the troll accounts
> vampirefreaks.com username - _oxidized_
etc etc etc)
LPF ranks as one of the lowest that I feel like the admin/owner really couldn't really be bothered touching or being active on. And as for Qwest placing the ad on it, boo you whore Qwest.

Back