You Make Money With LPF But You Don't Care About The Site?

I understand your frustration not being able to contact me and I agree that it is not good. As I said I'm not going to abandon LPF and I'm going to find ways to devote more time to it.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
I think everyone really appreciates it.

ya awesome <3
but one more thing, cant you make an admin or two with actual power to help around since you look like a busy guy?

Define "actual power" ;)

I think what he means is that they are actually able to give other users mod or elite status and stuff like that.

Because I think UnhingedMouse0 is not able to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
well any active admin will do at the end of the day :>
i mean.... you dont seem to see any ones around
and half of the mods and elites are gone too
so an admin that can promote users will do :>

edit* and may i recommend Jeezy, however i do feel we need 2 or 3, having just one admin may get biased or w/e (not saying it will though)

I think what he means is that they are actually able to give other users mod or elite status and stuff like that.

Because I think UnhingedMouse0 is not able to do that.
I believe he can do that. Granting mod status is a matter of changing the primary usergroup in user options. Admins can do it.

I believe he can do that. Granting mod status is a matter of changing the primary usergroup in user options. Admins can do it.

I'm not really sure about it...but you could be right

and nothing against the admins on here...
but no one of them is really active...
the only one you see is Umo

edit* and may i recommend Jeezy, however i do feel we need 2 or 3, having just one admin may get biased or w/e (not saying it will though)
I do not have a problem with it. Just would like to have a consent of current active admin (UM0) first. Vash is (virtually) gone, right? I'll then demote him. ATLien will stay a chartered admin regardless of his activity as the site's creator (similarly as Qwest was as former host of LPF).

I do not have a problem with it. Just would like to have a consent of current active admin (UM0) first. Vash is (virtually) gone, right? I'll then demote him. ATLien will stay a chartered admin regardless of his activity as the site's creator (similarly as Qwest was as former host of LPF).

Yeah Vash at least made a thread saying that he's gone..so I think that is final.

And of course ATLien and Qwest should keep their status because without them we probably wouldn't be here discussing this.

And about that admin thing...
I would be up for that...I mean I really care about the site..so it would really be an honor for me.

w00t some activity *shiny* -.-
"alls wells that ends wells" as my good friend tintin would say :>

and thanks again coredump.

Well...

- I can finally promote/demote now.
- The Site Clock has been fixed.
- Animated Avatars have been enabled.

So now you guys can stop saying CD dosent do anything. :p

Well...

- I can finally promote/demote now.
- The Site Clock has been fixed.
- Animated Avatars have been enabled.

So now you guys can stop saying CD dosent do anything. :p

yeah it's nice to see some movement
thanks again CD

one small step for coredump, one giant leap for LPF lol

now how will this new admin thing go down?
and since you can demote, we have a 'small' job for you :p

well... some mods also seem gone and yeah that, but the time frame is up to you.... but some just 'pop' in every 6 months for a "hey guys long time no see, you might not remember me blah blah.. gone"

so its rather tough, o well i guess its not that important, new recruits might be more important since we need more elites,mods and admins, some members have been loyal and deserve elite status.... IMO

I agree with Gradons statement, a lot of people on here are like uber dedicated and tried recently to get attention onto LPF, and they aren't truly awarded, such as like Stillmn

Back