Youngans showing skin...etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Led_Zep_Sx

Anyone noticed the future sluts of American yet? Some of these girls I seen around are wearing little to nothing. You can see em in restaurants, wal-mart or hy-vee for that matter. And my god is it getting sick. Some of these girls can be 10 or 12. I mean most of them can't even physically have kids yet. I can't believe their parents let them dress like that. There are some sicker bastards out there..(sicker than the parents) that are staring at these kids. I seen one at the restaurant where I worked. I about wanted to slap the **** out of her mom. What's this world coming to? Some wear a binkin top and the shortest shorts...hell may as well just wear a bikini around. It's just sick and wrong. I wouldn't let my own girl friend dress like that and she was 18 and had the body to show it off...which is besides the point. Wait that brings up another point.....FAT PEOPLE...who don't wear enough clothes. It's bad enough looking at you...but for ****'s sake put some damn clothes on. I was at the county fair a couple years back...and this fat hog...i mean HUGE.....was wearing bikini walking around. I about threw up. This **** has gotta stop.

Add to it people....

I see it all the time too and it is ****ing SICK. I'm repulsed at these ****ing kids who seeming have to call up ****ing Christina Aguleria every morning to ask what to wear. THERE IS NOTHING MORE DISGUSTING THAN JAILBAIT WITH THEIR PRE PUBECENT BODIES HANGING OUT. And then people blame the pedophiles on kid smut and ****. HELLO! THE TEENIES WHO THINK ITS COOL TO BE A ****ING SEX KITTEN AND PARENTS THAT LET THEIR LITTLE HAROLTS GET AWAY WITH THIS BULLSHIT ARE HANDING EVERYTHING THE KID****ERS WANT ON A SILVER ****ING PLATTER.

And don't give me that **** about it being hot out, because I can walk down the street in the middle of summer at high noon in a leather trench coat, motorcycle boots, and bulky army fatigues and not sweat a single drop.

And yes, the fat ****s are even worse. No one wants to see cellulite thighs busting out of mini skirts or daisy dukes. You're not sexy, you're disgusting.

Led_Zep_Sx and myself have the unfortunate destinction of living in the same town. I know EXACTALLY what he means and whom he refers to. And he is 100% correct. Little SKANK HO's dressed like ****ing prostitutes. Thick ass makeup, very small tops, and those ****ing HIP HUGGERS... sure looks pretty hot on an adult, be damn WRONG on a little girl, and YES that pisses me off too that parents will buy this **** for there kids, or if anything, let them get away with waring it.

And again, the blame in my opinion, goes to the channel that I had at one point worshipped when I was younger "MTV"

Of course they DON'T play music on that channel anymore, so the M should stand for "miscreant".

Even sicker yet, viacom/MTV networks, chooses to cater to and draw YOUNGER kids in with its "NICKELODEON" channel, just to mold them into the future underage sluts of America.

Parents letting there kids dress in such a manor, are NO BETTER then the ****S of THIS SITE:http://www.youngandcutegirls.com/samples.html
Who quite simply see it as CUTE.

QUIT WHORING OUT YOUR DAUGHTERS AMERICA, ITS ONE OF THE BIGGEST REASONS MUSLIMS HATE US !!!
CAN YOU BLAME THEM ??

phreakwars said:
QUIT WHORING OUT YOUR DAUGHTERS AMERICA, ITS ONE OF THE BIGGEST REASONS MUSLIMS HATE US !!!
CAN YOU BLAME THEM ??

I sure as hell don't blame them. They don't hear about the good people in this country..if there are any left, but I can't say I agree with some of the things they do either.

Hey we wonder why child molesting is all the rage> you seen the homies [dolls] "lil slut ho" for todlers in the gum ball machine at the market?
and just the other day Seriously I saw a woman putting make-up on her little daughter in the Wal-Mart> the kid had to be 7 or 8 yrs old .
Lipstick, blush , painted nails. That lil girl is going have like no self esteem.
Sure the ho mom 's percieves her "only" value is to be attractive to men .

Damn that website on your post phreak is really sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

But I do believe in freedom of expression BUT dag the parents should be slapped.

P.T. Muslims hate everything anyway ,mostly because they do not even have the freedoms to be that decadent and boy they would be if they could .

My husband will only let me say "DEATH TO AMERICA

Well, see its things like THAT, that make us look BAD in the eyes of our "ENEMYS" as it were, this is why they find us AMERICANS vile, skip the "MUSLIM PEDO" incinuations too.

And its not just little girls, but women as well, women are portraying themselves as WHORES to seem attractive ?? Its gone on for IONS of life, but sometimes you need to ask yourself... how ****ing "GOOD, AND HOT" must our women look ??

I've seen some pretty ****ing ugly ones, and some pretty damn fine girls, I ended up falling in love with a plain Jane.

This LOOKING GOOD thing and being fashionable by being a whore for men to adore look is self degenerating, why women do it, I'll never know.

phreakwars said:
CAN YOU BLAME THEM ??
While I agree that parents should rear their children to be more modest, I can hardly justify muslims creating a dangerius world for all of us because of it!

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
While I agree that parents should rear their children to be more modest, I can hardly justify muslims creating a dangerius world for all of us because of it!
MRIH, I am actually shocked AT YOU for being that blind. But I'm not gonna Hi-Jack the topic to create another Muslim debate.

But step back for a minute and think of what kinds of things REALISTICALLY that Americans do that would make another country/culture HATE us.

Most Muslims I know personally, are VERY VERY offended by simple common things to us. Not that we should ****ing change for any other culture, because ours is our own, but, some things you need to step back for a minute and look around and see what the ACCEPTABLE things are and how you really feel about them.

I think its POLL TIME here, give me a few minutes...

phreakwars said:
MRIH, I am actually shocked AT YOU for being that blind. But I'm not gonna Hi-Jack the topic to create another Muslim debate.

But step back for a minute and think of what kinds of things REALISTICALLY that Americans do that would make another country/culture HATE us.

Most Muslims I know personally, are VERY VERY offended by simple common things to us. Not that we should ****ing change for any other culture, because ours is our own, but, some things you need to step back for a minute and look around and see what the ACCEPTABLE things are and how you really feel about them.

I think its POLL TIME here, give me a few minutes...
My point is that killing, maming, beheading, etc. that is so intrenched in islam is FAR WORSE than some ho running around in short-shorts.

Example... I am offended by drivers that cut me off in traffic. Does that give me the right to kill them? Does it give me the right to form a terrorist group and randomly shoot drivers? Just because you are offended doesn't give you the right to kill someone!

Who said anything about killing ?? I am talking about the reason to just HATE us, not kill us.

Just as you have your (valid) reasons to hate ISLAM, Other cultures SUCH AS Islam hate us Americans for there own reasons. It sure isn't because of George Bush and his policies..

Its the policies of our culture and how we define what is and isn't acceptable in our society that would make other cultures dislike us.

Hell, it doesn't even have to be a Muslim, ask any foreigner about WHY they hate Americans..

Its usually the same answer, because we are ****ing VILE when it comes to some of the "LIBERAL WAYS" of do your own thing. A more conservative view of PEOPLE needs to be pushed in our media fronts, plain and simple... I'm not shouting a ****ing holier then THOU proclamation either and say "YEAH MAKE EM WARE A ****ING BURKA", I'm just saying "****, WHY DRESS LIKE A HOOCH" And WHY OH WHY do you sell such clothing to kids ?? AND MARKET SUCH CLOTHING / LIFESTYLE on MTV (miscreant television), just for a ****ing quick BUCK !!!

What I find more disturbing is the attitude that accompanies the attire, not so much the clothing itself. Have you ever been in a boutique so see 12 year old squishing their **** together to say have faux cleavage? Or 11 year olds talking about the next thong they want to buy so maybe a guy at school will notice their non-panty line? It's the attitude that sets me off more than anything.

But the clothes can still be skanky..but I don't really care as much. Maybe there's less whorishness up here where I live.

Personally as a parent of a four year old girl, I am petrified of what she will end up wearing. I am doing my best to tech her that a woman does not have to show every possible inch of skin to make it in life. I have banned "Bratz" dolls from the property and shown her a few snippets of pop music videos and told her that they must not think much of themselves or thier minds if thay have to take off their clothes to be liked. I encourage her to be herself at all times and allow her to wear whatever she wants within reason. So far she is more interested in pajammas and her buzz lightyear and froggy costume than dresses and make up. I work in day care and I can't tell you how many times I have cringed at how some of these kids want to dress. Many of them want to be like one of the twenty year old divas I work with and so some of the young girls hike their shorst up till their cheeks are haning out or pull down their pants till they have a workman's crack going. They allready want to wear makeup and do wear high heels. It is kind of disturbing really. I would hope that some of teh young women I work with would realize that these kids look up to them and try to be a better role model but honestly I see them encouraging the kids instead of discouraging them. It makes me want to cry and all I can say is that I am thankful that my daughter wants nothing to do with the fashion divas I work with.

Don't get me wrong, I want her look pretty and have fun dressing up but there are things that should stay in the dress up box and never make it out of the house.

Ya I am MEAN mommy LOL

God bless Maddox.

Here's my go at this. I've had a good many discussions about this topic with my peers, and being still a teen, these friends have just come out of that line of life fairly recently. I though about it, and if you really look at things;how come guys don't follow this same trend of 'sexyness'? Obviously, it is a male dominated society but come on guys, if you could dress in such a manner that you're fending off starlets with a pointy stick you just may do so.

The issues here are 1)Frequency, is it ALWAYS accaptable. and 2) Age, when is it acceptable. i think we've pretty much agreed that Pre-teens blong out of this life-style. But heres were i will 'grudgingly' defend say, 13 year old skanks. I agree it's sick, even as a 13 year old i prefered the truly lovly ladies over the Hos, but talking with the "hos' of old, they are nnow more conservative. not like Nun conservative, but as casaual as any guy you'll find, but still can be sexy. Maybe its something that needs to be gotton out of their systems, they must realize how dum it is earlier in life for some reason. Its just the general trend i've found around here anyhow.

There are of corse those who will forever remain skanks. But when your IQ is about 90 and you're pumped full of drugs, booze and seman all the time, sex is just wht you're running off. (Notice how the idiots abuse sex, drugs and a multitude of anything else they can...LEARN MODERATE PPL!!)

Finally, i'll say 'bravo' to tizz! I certainly applaude your efforts give your daughter a better handle of life. being her mother, you are her example of wht it is to be a women (well, before TV stepped in anyhow) But maybe it would be better to show her the faltyness of crap like 'Bratz' rather then just ban it. Then again, she's only the tender age of 4, in time mayhap. Also, the mothers gotta show their sons how to not itemize women, the little skanks need honery little idiots to fuel the flame...no fuel, no skanks. The micro-hos gotta learn to catch the eye of their menz without just stripping. You really can be sexy with cloths on, my lady drives me wild in a sweater and jeans for christ sakes! (I've been told that its hotter when I show skin because i almost never do, i find this true with the ladies as well. Personaly :eek: ) In anycase, you can prolly pin the orignators of this crap on marketers (hook em while they're young...or is that tobbaco?) In societies so media bombarded as ours, we've found a new way to rise chillins; plunk eem infront the TV . You'll notice the intelectuel and activly levels in kids go up if you just take em away from the ol idiot box. I'm not saying all TV is bad, but its used to excess and an excess of anything is never good. 'MTV' was mentioned, 'teen central' and therefore the idols of pre-teens. 'Bratz' Market runoff, set the mind rdy for skimp buying and noodle-diets. Music stars, who thanks to MTV are hoed up to great extents and so on and so on. Not to mention the guetto-fabulous trend that presently dominates the world, with its idolization if 'Hos' and supped up cars. Not saying that all rap/hiphop supports BS, but like any toher genre it's more manufactured the music and just pumps this **** out in massive spponfuls at child-labour prices. :(

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:

I think kids should be dressed as kids.... not minature adults. This will ultimately make them less attractive to the abundance of pedos in the world.

In reference to muslims hating us, I can only say... to hell with them and thier backwards countries. According to thier own literature Mohammed married a six year-old girl and consicrated his vows when his wife was nine.
The have no right to say anything to us. They worship a pedophile!!!!!

I believe that counrtries like Iran need to be completely disarmed. Since Iran is housing terrorists I do not believe they need anything that can kill more the 5 people per clip. Until Iran, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, and the other countries in the middle east stop providing aid and comfort to terrorist scumbags like Al-zarqwi and are governed by elected officials who are not terrorists or terrorist supporters they are too dangerous to have any kind of WMD.

In comment to what the tard-ranians say about our country I must say "Death to Iran", "Death to terrorism", "Death to the Mullahs", and "Death by slow torture to all the members of Al Qaida, Muslim Jihad, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, and the rest of the useless terrorist scumsuckers in this world!

I think people like Zarqawi and Bin Laden are in dire need of an enema! (Preferably of the napalm variety)

:mad:

Basically my daughter is trained to look at a bratz or babrbie and say "eww yuk" and as she gets old enough to ask why we say that I am fuly prepared with many answers. I just don't want her to ever think she has to rely on her boobs and her butt to get by in life. I want her to rely on her heart mind and imagination. I am really slack about a lot of stuff (she is four and watches "Spaceballs" but knows what NOT to repeat but when it comes to the crap that she will face as a female in a western society I try to make sure that she knows a fad is a fad and will come and go but who you are is who you are for life. kind of the popeye thing.)

Man I really don't know what I am doing, I could be screwing her up for life but it's got to be better than being a four year old in heals I can't walk in or showing more skin in clothes than her bathing suit.

As long as you care about your daughter and try and show her the good and bad then you're not screwing her up. What you said in the post is good, and if she's as smart as her mom seems to be i'm sure she'll know better then to make a tool out of herself. You are giving her love, you are giving her guidence; she needs only time to teach her the rest. I'm sure your a fine mother who'll turn out a fine daughter. Keep em smart and they'll keep you smart. :)

Ninety five percent of fads are based totally on capitalism. Young people are the absolute most vulnerable to fads because of necessity to fit in. When parents accept the capitalism image for a minor I tend to question the maturity of the parent?

We survived the mini skirt, burning of bras and baggie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back