All you ****s who try to change me

Komrade Vostok Hazard

I noticed that a whole lot of you have your panties in a knot over my set of morals and politics, and are constantly trying to ram your opinions down my throat to change my beliefs, morals, etc. Yea sure we're all entitled to our opinions, but just realize I'M NOT GOING TO ****ING BUDGE, SO.........

CUT IT THE **** OUT!!

Hey Komrade, for my eternal curiousity, who's been bothering you with their beliefs? I haven't seen anyone trying to pull an Adolf Hitler on ya as of late.

Well, then I guess it should comfort you to know that I don't give a flying **** about your morals or politics. So much so that I even came here to state it.

SD GET ALL ATTENTION NOW, YOU HAVE NONE!

Every post I make there's some **** trying to ****ing change me. Just look at the "which is worse" thread about nazis and commies. Full of these ****ers.

I'm getting sick of all these assholes trying to change me. There's no way in **** I'm going to convert to a lifestyle of Crapitalism, Republicanazism, and all that other horse ****, so once again CUT IT THE **** OUT!

Komrade, stop acting like this, its not the way to go about things, if you stopped believing all your own crap and just changed a little bit, life would be easier

sorry, but none had gratified his cry for attention by blatantly telling him to change, so i thought i would be the first

Gee, all this time I thought that was debate... Silly me LOL

Sorry dude I never had any issue with you but you used teh word **** in a title so now well.........

No respect can ever be gained after that.

Awe did I say a bad word that hurt your feelings?

And yes the stick is probably permanently loged in their asses. Hell, some people on here probably have a whole forest up there

Hurt my feelings? No I just think it is a classless word that denotes ignorance and general lacking of social intelligence. I do have to ask, if you think you are making fun of thinking oyu hurt MY feelings, what's with your little bitch fest here?

the remark about hurting your feelings was a SARCASTIC COMMENT. In reality I don't care if you hate naughty words or not

And the point to my "bitchfest" is to tell all these ****ers who rip apart my opinions and try to change me into another one of them TO CUT IT THE **** OUT. I'm not going change, so forget it.

KOMRADE, first off 95% of what you say I disagree with. I tell you that I disagree, give you a reason, and leave it at that. I dont want you to change your opinion. As a matter of fact, I kind of look forward to reading some of your off the wall **** just so I can get a couple laughs.

Dude really....nobody cares.
Besides, if we all had the same political standpoints, opinions, etc, what the **** would we argue about?

No I get that. What I am saying is that why would everyone ELSE want you to think the same exact way? That would be no fun. :p You believe what you believe, I believe what I believe, and we are all happy.

Yeah if we all believed the same then this GREAT site woundnt exist.
We gotta have the ignorant, pig headed, stubborn and strong willed all to have our lovely debates!