Anna :: What to do?

Wow, look at all the votes and posts! All for ME!

What does that spell? INFAMY!

And I've certainly read some interesting responses here today.

In fact, I'm very pleasantly surprised by the comments a few people made, in the vein of actually supporting me staying.

Surprised, mostly, because one moderator who has been particularly shaken by my appearance here - let's just call her WhorIMoron - informed me rather harshly that Phreak was the ONLY person who didn't want me banned.

Apparently, according to Whori, you all hate me, nobody wants me here, and you're all upset because my silly, harmless, nonsense posts are ruining the integrity of this fine, upstanding, serious debate forum.

Oh, and of course, you all want me banned.

That's what started this whole thing.

Hmmm. It's quite funny the lies a desperate person will tell you when they are feeling threatened. :D

I guess she'll just have to keep pressing the ban button, like she and a couple of other trigger happy mods like to do pretty much every day, and hope that Phreak will stop unbanning me.

Until that day (quickly now, I could be banned by a mod at any minute!), I'll continue enjoying the company of the few people here who actually get my sense of humour.

(And I'll learn to ignore every bitchy little thing Whori and other petty people try to say to me).

Ciao for now, babies.

Loving you from here.

Miss Piranha Esquire the Third.

p.s. I'd post this in the "Should Anna be banned" poll, but CES closed it. And banned me.

I do believe I am now owed a good hard ramming over the back of a couch?

My anus is ready:

View attachment 542

Who is going to deliver?

Attachments

• 3b1f2a229d22062a536b712c72c2f55f.jpg
    3b1f2a229d22062a536b712c72c2f55f.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 7
Back