Are you still a hardcore Linkin Park fan?

Are you still a hardcore Linkin Park fan?

• Total voters
I finally joined the LPU today, lol. I'm on step closer to being more of a hardcore fan than Mark!!
congrats and welcome, LPU sucks though. i just joined for teh goodies. i mean the people there are mean and rude. i just post there when i see some news. teh only threads i go to there are teh threads about MTM and stuff.
im happy here :>

congrats and welcome, LPU sucks though. i just joined for teh goodies. i mean the people there are mean and rude. i just post there when i see some news. teh only threads i go to there are teh threads about MTM and stuff.
im happy here :>

Oh yeah, definatly. LPF is way better, I knew that right away. I wanted the shirt, CD, etc.. lol.

LPU? What is it? (XD well... I'm quite curious girl ;))

LPU is Linkin Park Underground, which is LP's official fan club. You can see more at www.lpunderground.com.

Thanks Cyro, You've been very kind! Now I know what "LPU" is... well, which is the difference with this forum? Are they a special kind fans? Have they got some opportunities? Because if I'm not wrong you've to pay for it...:)... ejem, I'm sorry for the off- topic

Thanks Cyro, You've been very kind! Now I know what "LPU" is... well, which is the difference with this forum? Are they a special kind fans? Have they got some opportunities? Because if I'm not wrong you've to pay for it...:)... ejem, I'm sorry for the off- topic

Its alright. Yeah, you do have to pay, but when you do you get a special package including:

- LP Underground 6 CD with exclusive studio & live tracks
- LP Underground 6 T-Shirt
- LP Underground Wristband
- LP Underground Sticker Pack
- LP Underground Membership Card
- Annual LP Underground Newsletter
- Presale concert tickets and first in line pass opportunities
- Opportunities to meet the band (AKA a Meet & Greet)
- Access to the members-only website: www.lpunderground.com
- Your own e-mail address [name@linkinpark.com]
- Exclusive Audio & Video clips
- 15% discount on most items at linkinparkmerch.com

So overall its worth the price I suppose. Very cool stuff.

wtf do u mean with this question????
i was also sick of waiting for the ****ing album...but i never lost hope and motivation to lp...because this is the thing what counts for a real lp fan...i always listened to other bands like rammstein or slipknot or offspring but i also knew whats my 1st band was and this LINKIN PARK...
and i just cannot understand people like u...
What did I mean?!
That you can't judge who can be here and who not! You don't know why we're here...and who are you to actually tell me I can't be on here cuz I'm not a HC LP fan?!
That's what I meant...

Okay, you can't understand...but, if you haven't noticed yet...we're not all the same...and thank (whoever you want) for that!

The fact is that LP has edited a new album (dont say "****ing album", please.This work has to be quite expensive and the LP members (you know Mike, Chester, Joe, Brad...) have spend their times to make their fans happy.... I think is quite sad you think that their hard work is just ****!!!:( ) Anyway, there is a new album and it's from LP!!And it's not the last one... I'm sure about it! Why all of you think that the two first albums were the best one? And why not this one? The book of tastes isnt writing yet, maybe there is a fan who adore this last album as the others; maybe there is a fan who think what I've done is a great song, why not? And if there isnt anyone at all (I doubt about it) and you decide not to listen LP again just because you dont like M2M, I think you've never been a real fan. You've just been a fan of some song from LP, dont you think this, DIANA?:(
Ummm...I used the word "****in" cuz...Idk...it took 4 years for it to see the light of the day...and it never refered to it as it's a bad album...and I NEVER EVER said I don't appreciate their work! I don't know why you brought that one up...I think the album is good...and I love What I've Done...
I just said that I'm not their hardcore fan anymore...but I still like them...if I hear the song on the radio or tv, I turn the volume on the max...but I don't listen to them everyday...not even weekly or monthly...just when I feel like it...and I just remembered that I have to download old LP stuff...lol...

And whatever, you may think I was never their fan...I don't care...I know I was and I know why I'm not anymore...and it won't stop me from stickin around this place cuz I'm here cuz of the people I love...okay?

First of all, please, what does IDK mean?? You know, well maybe you dont, but I'm not british, I'm not american... how do you pretend I understand you if I dont know what you're trying to say me? Is it too dificult to write all the words? Believe me, I'm thinking to have a detective with me when I come here because sometimes I live a hell trying to translate every word!! But, it's ok, never mind (although I dont know what your first sentence mean :confused: ... so, I'm so sorry darling, but I cant answer you. I hope you can apologize me for it). Ok, if you let me, I'll continue...
Second, If you said ****in (without commas) I read just... ****in. My dear, I'm not studing in Harry Potter' school, I'm not a witch, so I dont know what in your mind is: If you're reading something which has a negative connotations as you had written (Ummm...I was hardcore LP fan...and I thought I'll never get over them...of course I was wrong...when they left us waitin so long for that ****in new album) I can think everything but not in a good way about LP, which was in that moment the principal topic... Can I wrong? Of course, I can, and if you wanted to express another feeling, I'm sorry again, but, I repeat it: I just read, I cant see your face's expression or anything. I just read in an objective way what you've written (I think for that reason we use these nice smilies ;) )

And well, You've said you love What I've done, congratulations!! Me too. And if you dont want to be a LP fan anymore, that's ok. Never mind. You have your own reasons and I respect them as never. And if you want to stay here, please dont go, dont leave us. I'm glad to see you here. So, you're happy, I'm happy and everyone happy. Have a nice evening!:thumbsup:

IDK means I Don't Know and yeah there are certain acronyms that are quite popular in forums and live chats like Lol (Laugh Out Loud), IMO (In My Opinion) and so on, they are commonly used in here but it's no big deal if you have any questions you can just ask, I'm sure everyone will be kind enough to explain. And my friends, I sense some sort of tension which is undue. We're all friends here, I'm sure nobody means to be offensive or anything. It's all good! Everyone is welcome in these forums hardcore fan or not, as long as they contribute to the nice friendly atmosphere in here. It's all good ^_^ :)

I agree with you! And I've tried to be nice with diana... believe me crazy robster. I didnt want to make problems, why should I do it when I really hate this same kind of tension which you feel it?. That's ok, I'll learn all acronyms I need. I dont care about it (Even more, I prefer to learn them by heart that to spend all time asking what does XXX mean?? Buff) but please dont think I want to create bad humour here. This is the last thing I want do it. I prefer to leave the forum before to make a battle between the mates. We have enough battle in our real life to find some more here

I'm sure you meant well ^^ Don't worry, no one's blaming you. And if there has been some kind of misunderstanding I'm sure it's now over. Like you said when we don't see someone's face or hear their tone of voice it sometimes happens that we form the wrong impression of what they say. It's all good, don't think about it. :)

Well, if you put any "signal" like commas, any smilie or something like this, your "listener" can guess you're talking in a sarcastic way...:)

I dont know why, dear LP~Shinoda~FM but when I see your avatar I've the foreboding I'm talking with Mike Shinoda!!:confused: Am I becoming crazy?:-| (this is a sarcastic way to say I'm not crazy... yet:p )

hahaha XDDD... this is your sarcastic way to say "I'm not Mike but I'd love to be him"... well, anyway, I'm going to be a nice girls JUST for tonight so: nice to meet you, Mr Shinoda ;)

You've to be happy because you've been Mike for a few seconds.. you're lucky, not everyone have this honour! ;)

Others will tell you that I've been impersonating Mike Shinoda for the longest of times.

But, I will tell you that I am actually Mike Shinoda. :D

I've actually been Mr. Hahn in a clever disguise since the minute I've joined... sorry I kept it from everyone. I'll now hand out live recordings of any concert we've done.

Back