Are you still a hardcore Linkin Park fan?

Are you still a hardcore Linkin Park fan?

• Total voters
hahaha...XD although I fail one (or two :'( ) I'll buy it anyway. You know the idea is to have something which stimulate me!! So, whatever will be my luck on them (well, if I have a bad results, I'll be furious with myself, because I'm studying very hard, as a lion!!) I'll buy MTM!! ;)

But, anyway, thanks a lot with your nice words (these are a stimulus for me too! :D)

I Voted for the bottom....If you hate me go for it.
I don't care just don't flame me about it...quite pathetic.
Well I couldnt wait any longer even though I knew it was ocmmin,
So why bother being a fan? I just gave up that craze....and just basically listened to'em here and their.
But my music tastes have changed alot. so thats the main reason.

I Voted for the bottom....If you hate me go for it.
I don't care just don't flame me about it...quite pathetic.
Well I couldnt wait any longer even though I knew it was ocmmin,
So why bother being a fan? I just gave up that craze....and just basically listened to'em here and their.
But my music tastes have changed alot. so thats the main reason.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Took the words right out of my mouth.

+rep

It 's totally respectable whatever you think. That's my opinion; You're free to express whatever you think or believe, but you should respect others opinions... (and I didnt say you'vent respected them);)

I'm a fan but not a HUGE one... I still get every magazine where I see a poster or article in it but... idk... I'm not like suuuuuper excited about it... like the real hardcore fans would probably totaly freak out and stuff... and I'm not sure if that's some fan-being but for example I'm going to a LP concert this monday and I am excited but it's also kinda normal that I'm going... dunno...
I'll change that one :D I love LP now more than EVER!!!!!! so yeah I AM a HUGE fan :D

I'm a fan but not a HUGE one... I still get every magazine where I see a poster or article in it but... idk... I'm not like suuuuuper excited about it... like the real hardcore fans would probably totaly freak out and stuff... and I'm not sure if that's some fan-being but for example I'm going to a LP concert this monday and I am excited but it's also kinda normal that I'm going... dunno...

I'll change that one :D I love LP now more than EVER!!!!!! so yeah I AM a HUGE fan :D

WOW!!!!!!!! What a incredible change, JOS!!!
Yeah, this is the power LP have on us!!

I've always been a super hyper mega fan, since I've watched OSC for the very first time one my life (6,5 years ago..) and I'll always be!! No one can change that!!!

and next LP show... I'LL BE THERE SCREAMING AND YELLING TILL MY LUNGS COLLAPSE!!!!!!!!!

I would never say "(Insert rock band name here) forever" because I'll be a fan if they are good. It's not shallow. The fact is, if they think they can just put out anything and get people buying their stuff. To keep fans, you need to stay good and appealing. So I went with the middle option.

I agree with you dear C_Blade, but I also think that it has to do with how much you can trust your favourite band and all. Take me for example; I trust LP so much as musicians above all, and I have such faith in their perfectionist nature and they craftsmanship that I could never fathom that possiblity of LP releasing something that's total crap with the thought that their fans will buy it anyway. I appreciate their skill too much to feel that they could ever make bad music, whatever kind of turn they take in their style. Hmm makes me think...Am I too hardcore? Lol o_0 Whatever, I'm proud!! :D

Well, my dear friend " crazy robster", you're right (If I had enough money, I'd built to you a temple... some mates from here say that I've the quality to write so nice... but, your words dont have to be envy mines ;) ) You cant be more right about you've said, just before me... if you believe in them and in their music... why do you need to be shy of tell it to everyone?? What the matter is if you're an hardcore Linkin Park fan? You dont hurt anyone with it... even more, you're brave because you say it proudly of it, and I can guess not everyone do it, or, from the other hand, I know there is people who are "expectating" of being a hardcore LP fan, but they cant... that's me.:eek: I cant say that because I'm too new to say it (you know, I'm like a "LP's baby fan"... but give me time :D . Meanwhile, I can say PROUDLY that I'm a hardcore music fan in all senses (classic, pop, rock, heavy...) so I think I'm going by a good way!:thumbsup:

Back