Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
i_love_mike_shinoda2 said:
Haha.. the preps dont do anything then I look like a fool. And then there are those preps who ahve a really bad attitude and can fight.. so I just stay quiet.. lol.
yeah i know what your saying..better just stay safe just incase...well i asked courtney guys...and she said she doesnt like me

K I asked megan out. She said yeah so Im happy and ****. Chad asked out amanduh like u know but she said no. He is kind of depressed about it now. At least I guess he is. I had the best substitue ever. We were in health class and our sub was like since we are in Health class lets talk about SEX. But there was a twist. It wasnt normal sexual education. She asked us about our sexual expiriences. She never got to me. But she asked several people. She said to this one guy...did the girl think your penis was small or big. Seriously, she was like Women call men dolla dicks when its just a one night stand to have sex. Men call it a get right. She said words like "****, ass, dick, *****" now yeah I say it all the time so what. But just the fact that a teacher whos supossed to set a good example for us, is here talking about dick and *****. Well, its a rare opurtunity. Lol thats my day so far!

hey azem, lol kyle unblocked me and said these things(not really a fight tho, i was hoping a 2nd round, but noooo...) :thumbsup:

29/05/2005 12:08:34 PM :[SlIpKnOt...:[... KyLe... :[... SlIpKnOt...:[ I fEeL tHe BlOoD fRoM My wRiSt To GiVe To ThE dEvIl 666 4 LiFe says:
okie dokie ill tell u sumthin im more punk then goth ok :p

29/05/2005 12:08:56 PM Sometimes i feel like screaming at myself [[Full Hyper Mood]] Dont stay .. DAM FLU! Kyle if your a goth, what is a goth?^o) says:
thank you finally said something tru

29/05/2005 12:09:19 PM :[SlIpKnOt...:[... KyLe... :[... SlIpKnOt...:[ I fEeL tHe BlOoD fRoM My wRiSt To GiVe To ThE dEvIl 666 4 LiFe says:
yer

29/05/2005 12:09:28 PM :[SlIpKnOt...:[... KyLe... :[... SlIpKnOt...:[ I fEeL tHe BlOoD fRoM My wRiSt To GiVe To ThE dEvIl 666 4 LiFe says:
im a bit of both

29/05/2005 12:09:32 PM Sometimes i feel like screaming at myself [[Full Hyper Mood]] Dont stay .. DAM FLU! Kyle if your a goth, what is a goth?^o) says:
yeaa

29/05/2005 12:09:44 PM Sometimes i feel like screaming at myself [[Full Hyper Mood]] Dont stay .. DAM FLU! Kyle if your a goth, what is a goth?^o) says:
but ur are so much more punk then goth

29/05/2005 12:10:04 PM :[SlIpKnOt...:[... KyLe... :[... SlIpKnOt...:[ I fEeL tHe BlOoD fRoM My wRiSt To GiVe To ThE dEvIl 666 4 LiFe says:
yer

29/05/2005 12:10:20 PM :[SlIpKnOt...:[... KyLe... :[... SlIpKnOt...:[ I fEeL tHe BlOoD fRoM My wRiSt To GiVe To ThE dEvIl 666 4 LiFe says:
my friend got me into a bit of goth the yr b4

29/05/2005 12:10:42 PM Sometimes i feel like screaming at myself [[Full Hyper Mood]] Dont stay .. DAM FLU! Kyle if your a goth, what is a goth?^o) says:
yea but do u where any kind of make up?

29/05/2005 12:10:53 PM :[SlIpKnOt...:[... KyLe... :[... SlIpKnOt...:[ I fEeL tHe BlOoD fRoM My wRiSt To GiVe To ThE dEvIl 666 4 LiFe says:
yer

29/05/2005 12:11:13 PM Sometimes i feel like screaming at myself [[Full Hyper Mood]] Dont stay .. DAM FLU! Kyle if your a goth, what is a goth?^o) says:
really?

29/05/2005 12:11:15 PM :[SlIpKnOt...:[... KyLe... :[... SlIpKnOt...:[ I fEeL tHe BlOoD fRoM My wRiSt To GiVe To ThE dEvIl 666 4 LiFe says:
polish an eye liner an **** my friend she dose it 4 me :p

29/05/2005 12:11:23 PM Sometimes i feel like screaming at myself [[Full Hyper Mood]] Dont stay .. DAM FLU! Kyle if your a goth, what is a goth?^o) says:
lol

29/05/2005 12:11:24 PM Sometimes i feel like screaming at myself [[Full Hyper Mood]] Dont stay .. DAM FLU! Kyle if your a goth, what is a goth?^o) says:
ok

29/05/2005 12:11:37 PM :[SlIpKnOt...:[... KyLe... :[... SlIpKnOt...:[ I fEeL tHe BlOoD fRoM My wRiSt To GiVe To ThE dEvIl 666 4 LiFe says:
yer

29/05/2005 12:12:01 PM :[SlIpKnOt...:[... KyLe... :[... SlIpKnOt...:[ I fEeL tHe BlOoD fRoM My wRiSt To GiVe To ThE dEvIl 666 4 LiFesays:
geoffs g/f might do it 4 me wen she comes down **geoffs is his bro**

29/05/2005 12:12:14 PM Sometimes i feel like screaming at myself [[Full Hyper Mood]] Dont stay .. DAM FLU! Kyle if your a goth, what is a goth?^o) says:
ok

29/05/2005 12:12:16 PM :[SlIpKnOt...:[... KyLe... :[... SlIpKnOt...:[ I fEeL tHe BlOoD fRoM My wRiSt To GiVe To ThE dEvIl 666 4 LiFe says:
shes good at it

29/05/2005 12:12:32 PM Sometimes i feel like screaming at myself [[Full Hyper Mood]] Dont stay .. DAM FLU! Kyle if your a goth, what is a goth?^o) says:
cuz she a girl, lol

Lol, well thats good i ues....well guy today is the last break i get.....im going back to school i got like 10 days left......im going to try to end it w/ a BANG i hope it comes out ok.......

Well, lest see im jamming to FM inst. I just took a buttload of pics and im gunna get em developd later on i guess...so u guys can see more of muah....umm yeah im in a good mood. I feel like eating pizza. I might ask stephanie to the dance cuz i dont have a chance with court...but courtney looked soo hot today. Hmm o well might aswell not think about it. Um i had funn stiring up **** at school as usual. I used my camera to create flashes during gym. The teachers were looking all over like wtf. Lol ive been messing with stephanie trying to get the hookup. Ya know how it is. Yesterday I put amandas blush **** on on purpose my cheeks were all pink and ****. But yeah. Goodness comes as school is ending.

Ok, when I put my plug up in LPC Please dwnload the vid and check it out. Im freaking out becuase i also need my pic from school from this...so its difficult...hopefully i win this...BECUASE i wanna guitar so badly..this is the only way Ill get it

Ok first off for ppl wantin an update hold on. Last night i was hyped up and i was talkin to a friend...so i got real tired and just left the update for today.

K yesterday was the social aka Dance. I went to it and saw chad getting out of his car so we chilled outside with all the other guys. Thomas wuz like dude, i smell teabags. He was walkin all around lookin for that sent. I smelled my shirt and releazied it was me. I just bought the shirt that day and didn't wash it. Thomas was like "OH COOL!" and started sniffing me and stuff, lol. So I was the TeaBagger of the night :rolleyes: lol. Um, the dance started off slow. I was waiting for Steph(this girl i asked out the day before) to show up. Eventually she did. I tried to talk to her but like she was like kinda avoidin me or so it seemed. So I just went on and hung with chad, and Kyle(my newest homie) Um, I went back out to watch Steph sing karaoke. I saw richard pulled out a necklace and showed it to katelyn(Stephs Friend). She was like wow. And then I was like ohhh **** in my mind. I looked at chad. He was like "ur screwed" and started laughing. I just left into the main area. Then when I came back out I saw him give her the necklace.It kinda broke my spirits. It was like she gunna say no to me. Well, it doesnt end there. To make matters worse, my good old best friend chad decided to tell steph I was pissed that rich gave her the necklace. So she left to the bathroom. I tried to stop her but she was like leave me alone. So I decided I just leave her to her own for the rest of the dance. So I thought to myself. Hamid. Your good at this stuff. You need to win her back! So I just left her alone and got on the floor and started to dance. I dance with all my friends. And just had a good time. I gave steph her space. But riachard kept on going to her. Finnaly like beofre the song "HeadStrong" Came on she came up to me, and started pokin me. Lol so i poked her back. She was like fake punchin me in the stomach so i fake punched her back. We started flirting. And finnaly she just came up and gave me a hug. A preety long one. But didnt care. She kissed me on the cheek and I kissed her back. The we started hangin around and dancing with each other. So it went preety good. Then just as I was leaving I was like I gotta go "Steph. Later" I hugged her and we kissed. All i herd was awwws for a couple of second. A nice pimp way to go out. I went out to wait for my mom. She came by we hugged and she left. The she came by again and we hugged. She whispered "Dont be late." Now i got lost right there cuz i didnt know and probably wont ever know what she ment by that. So then Chad was like u wanna stay the night tommorow? I was like sure. So i might stay the night at his joint today. Any ways, im like super happy. And just for that. I will update a chapter today.