Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
yeah thanks for the support..even though that all changed....

but yeah im listenin to lp and 50 cent...i started drinkin after a 2 month standoff..i have to say..it tasted preety damn good

Well people,

My life is officially confusing damnit. Im about to give up lol. I think me and steph are datin again. I dunno. Dont ask how. She never really tells me. She just like hugs me and kisses me then i guess that means were dating. lol. Im tired. My life is slowly lifting away from me. Im 2 and half day away from being a freshman. Im gunna miss my friends. what makes me feel good. Is that i know these friends actually like me. I was talkin to them and they were like u know Hamid. You one of the few friends we can really trust. :(
Made me feel kinda better.

Im surrendering my limitations to the greater power now. this summer. i plan to come back on lpf with a succesful last chapters on the convention. Im coming back now. The summer days are getitng me hyped up. I cannot wait. Even though I will be leaving all my friends. I breaks my heart a lil bit. But i guess you cant get everything u want eh?

IM listenin to strata just like silk its awsum. :thumbsup:
Wow, its 7.20 pm i better take a shwer soon. I gotta eat dinner. I think my dad is currying some beef :thumbsup: yummy

Love peace and gonadS
Azem :thumbsup:

friends make us feel better most of the time. it sucks that you will be leaving good friends like yours. about steph, i cant say anything about that, coz i dunno a **** about love, maybe you will just have to talk to her.

stupidsoul1 said:
ahaha i used to be obsessed with that lil squirrel

gonads in the lightning in the lightning in the rain lmao!!!!
glad to know you re-got the girl ^__________________^

yeah a sterotypical girl is usually like that...it always annoys me

O God i wish i did :(