Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
TEknically im not normal but whtevr...um Jessica H is in love with me big time...one of my nieghbors likes me alot and wants me to go down to the creek w/ her...im like not....Im workin on a new story..i dont have mrcsft word...so im working on that..LPFCON will be updated i promise...the new story is a horror...its called Otherside...it has LPF members...me vash ss1 xrockin...and the newest addition shadowedheart...might be more..some of u will die horrible deaths..lucky!
later
love peace and gonads
Azk

WOOOSH FAKTOR BITCHES

Sounds cool...

Um yeah, ive made lke 4 pages..its not gunna be as long as yours it'll be like 10 pages long on word....about page long chapters...becuase im going to post this on lpf I dont want ti to be long...plus....its easier...i like this story....It mixes the insane with horror....plus some unexpected things...im kinda dissapointed im not a newscaster...i would be a good one..but o well my time will come..just inkase yall didnt know ive been sneekin online..thats why my rare apperance on here is so prominent..gimme a month and things should be cool and ill be online...I added u to my list SH and over and out!
love peace and gonads
azk
the real woosh faktor

its unfortunate ur duaghta had to take the last ride
your son i murdered him and and skinned his lil hide
ur wife
i took my time slittin her damn throat
took her hair and made my duaghta a nice fur coat
you can call me insane
i dont really care
cuz in this worl
Azem always gets