Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
Sleepin porbs do suck...i slept in till 2pm. Well i finnaly finished my story and burned it to a disk and brought it to this cpu.....if only it was that simple...the cpu wont read any of the files! So now i dont know what the **** to do! Damn man....cuz i liked this story and I wanted to finish the end of lpf con. so sorry for the billionth time..im gunna have to fix this.

Um egan called and we talked about jess..that stalker girl is still doing her job at stalkin and singing by my window.

Well, Shani, I was at Missouri as you know. And i havent much anymore...Ive been busy...ive been reading...writing and playing video games in the spare time...and i gotta start back running for football. So ive been a tad bit busy..dont worry should be back soon.

o **** hugs......
runs away from house

anyways i got best lpf fanfic for the conventions 1 and 2
Im happy but i havent gotten a badge which upsets me.....
lol
i bought the offspring greatest hits
good stuff....
um i might go to the movies w/ jess and megan i dunno.
Um im kinda bored...my dad went to his boses bday with my mom...
im stuc at home.....i mowed the lawn and saw this weird shadow behind me.
Cuz underneath my deck we have sliding doors. And i look at them and saw the reflection of a person behind me. i turned around and no one was there.
weird huh?
well i let yall know more wen i can

later
love peace and gonads
azk
the real woosh faktor

*walks in*
hey dont really know u but just wanted to say, i have that cd...yeah thats really it, oh and hiya never been to ur journal before
and u dont like hugs..haha
*walks out*
bubi

welcome to my humble abode..im nothing special...well i had typed up this really long thing about myself for u so u'd know who i am...but in the end wen i clecked submitt...it requested my password..and sed invalid link...inforwebmaster **** and it was all gone...but stick around and u might see who i really am

ho ho ho!
if it aint the lovely and talented 3 award winning fiona! ill accept the hug only cuz ur cool like that

yea long time no speak......how are u? i am living so thats all that matterz

haha...
kk, *looks at feet* good thing i dont have shoes on then...
*waves* see u around, and ur journals not trashy...^_^