Azem's journal

What reminds you of me

• Total voters
Damn that Azem kid. Always curruting the neighborhood with his damn rap! Damn him and his bueatiful irrisistable sexual women that are very sexy! Damn him and his rocker friends always rocking about. Damn him and his really hot friends named Shani, Keza, and I forget the rest! Damn you all!

I can explain. Ok. Keza gave me a drink. I drank it. Little did i know it was spiked with Ecxtasy. I fell down passed out and had amnesia. I woke up and saw vash with his pants drop down facing a wall. A midget riding a scooter. Keza blowing bubbles and Forgotten kid whistle yankeedoodle while juggling whale blubber.

azemkamikaze03 said:
I can explain. Ok. Keza gave me a drink. I drank it. Little did i know it was spiked with Ecxtasy. I fell down passed out and had amnesia. I woke up and saw vash with his pants drop down facing a wall. A midget riding a scooter. Keza blowing bubbles and Forgotten kid whistle yankeedoodle while juggling whale blubber.

wow, i did that to you...*bad keza* whoa you and vash had a busy night, we taped it all you wanna see it^^