[Ring Ring]
Keza: Hello?
Azem: Hi!
Keza: Oh hey what’s happening?!
Azem: Oh nothing much you?
Keza: The same.
Azem: Yeah.
Keza: Soo, what did you want?
Azem: Uhh, just to say Hi. Was kinda bored, nothing to do around the house, so I figured I’d give you a call.
Keza: So what’s that supposed to mean?
Azem: huh?
Keza: I’m like your last resort now?
Azem: What are you talking about?
Keza: You never call any more! I was begging to think you forgot about me!
Azem: I’ve just been busy.
Keza: Busy my ass, I saw you at the movies with your friends! How come you didn’t invite me? I thought we were like best buds?
Azem: Oh, well It wasn’t my descision they invited me.
Keza: Whatever Hamid. Im just like a last resort thing. If nothing else is good you call me.
Azem: I never said that! Damn why are you being such a bitch?
Keza: Oh so now I’m a bitch huh? Well **** you! I hate you.
Azem: Look Keza, I’m sorry I haven’t called you in a while. Im dating Forgottenkid member? It’s kind of hard to keep our relationship a secret. Im sorry, you know I love ya.
Keza: Keza? You WHAT? Azem what the **** its me ForgottenKid! IM Gunna Kill you!!!
Azem:Oh ****!
[Click]

WTF Hamid!... oh you know Im seriously gonna kill you for this.

What the hell is going on here?! *sees LPGirl in chair* What-? Well, I came to say hi, so hi azem, and now I'm outta here, later! *runs out of journal, wondering what corrupted the world* :p

*waves arms in air on the peak of Mount Everest* Is this far enough? No, wait a minute, you can still hear me, not far enough! *runs off to find a place where they can't hear her*

I am the evil lpf villain! muahahahaha i do evil things like pet kittens, switch your chicken noodle soup with beef noodle! And worst of all I say bad words like mother fugder. Yes I am the LPF villain beware. Im bad news with a lable. Muahahahahaha.

Meh, well I break it off with Amanda. Like okay, I think shes trying to pimp me out or somethin. Ok get this she was like resting her hed on another guys shoulder in front of me. (...yeah...) i was gunna say something but i just let it happen, then I tried to like tlk/walk and stuff with her but like she didnt persay avoid me she just wasnt like really trying to talk to me. And like halfway she came to where i hang with my friends. And was like resting on my shoulders. I was like wow, I guess I was just being to harsh to think she didn't wanna date. Well, lol, she was like do you have any money on you? I was like nah left my wad in my locker. She was like oh cuz we(Her, valerie, srarah, lizz, -in other words the group she hangs with and not me- wanted to take some pic at the memories thing. And then she left! She left. She just wanted my money. Wtf. See what im saying. So im gunna talk to some of my boys and some of my friends(that are girls) and probably dump her ass tommorrow or the next day. Seriously becuase im not no damn push over. I mean i wouldnt mind paying for the pics, seriouslyt i wouldnt! even if i wasnt in them. but she just like left. I thought she wanted to hang. Trust me she isnt all that fine anyways. Lol. I mean I like her, but im not in love with her. I may have "got down" with her, but that doesnt mean I love her. Plus that one quiet(yet hot chick) Carrie is starting to open up to me. Shes cool. Like shes not the slutty(UBER HAWT) one, but shes nice quiet innocent and she goes to my church class so yeah. Azem shall prevail even if he has to like poke an eyeball out or something. o_O.

One more thing, Amanda is kind of WEIRD. I mean seriously. She like dresses up like Inuyasha and goes to conventions. I've tried to like not think about it, becuase she seemed like a cool person besides that but yeah. In the immortal words of Steven Abbey, "Come on Iraqi! You can do better than That!" And I shall.